depressed

by Vivamus 30 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am depressed. Really, really bad. Its not like anything has happened, just the last few days, I am feeling terrible. I miss my friends, I miss being able to tell my mum everything. I am just depressed, I cry at every little thing. And I know there are a lot of you out there who have it so much harder, and I am so sorry for you all too.

Damn, I hate, absolute hate, the Watchtower.

Viv.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

(((VIV)))

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((Vivamus)))))

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Have a long hard ...loud...screaming....cry. you will be amazed of the tension it releases...then go eat a gallon of your favorite ice cream..while watching a great movie.

(((((((viv))))))))

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Viv, I'm so sorry. It sucks. It REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!! But I guess that's why we're here isn't it? We all go through it. At least you understand enough to blame Watchtower (and not yourself, like a lot of misguided shunned ones do).

Does that make it hurt any less? Nope. Maybe LuckyLucy has the best advice.

• flower
    flower

me too.

((viv))

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am afraid that the gallon of ice-cream will go straight to my thighs, but so be it.

Thank you all, and hugs back to you.

Viv.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

That is why people that have never been associated with jws don`t understand what we go through. You are grieving for your friends and your mother. You mother will always love you. Some days will be good, some not so good, some will be the hardest to get through. Do you have someone to talk to? Do you need someone. I am a mom. If you would like to drop me a letter feel free. Sometimes just an ear can help. Everyone that leaves this cult has a hard time. Maybe not in the same manner, but it is not easy for any of us.

Can you call your mom? Will that help? Will it make matters worse?

You are paying attention to your depression, don`t let it last too long. Depression is anger not released. You must release it in a healthy way. If you need proffesional help don`t be afraid to get it for yourself.

You need some motherly love....(((((((Vivamus))))))

Hang in there honey, we`re all trying to help each other.

witchywoman

Edited by - witchywoman on 10 August 2002 21:23:34

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

(((((Big Teddy Bear Hugs))))) I have a ear to listen too, glad to talk to you as briefly as we did, understand the time zone difference, but maybe we can set up a time to talk more, when we're both awake. :)

• SYN
    SYN

Awww, Nora, don't be sad! I'll jump up and down and wave my arms around for you if that's what it takes to make ya smile!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit