I just don't get it

by safe4kids 24 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

There is nothing to get... it is life, then death. What you do in between is what matters. To waste more than a minute worrying about who, what, where, when and how will only frustrate you and waste more of the precious time you have on earth. Have fun, enjoy waking up in the morning. Enjoy your kids, without burdoning them with finding the answers. Smile. Tell people to fuck off if they think you should do other than you want to. Actually, that statement will probly fit in here soon, when one of the god-apologists refutes my atttitude on life and death. Lets all assume I said it up front and save some time.

Animal (who is his own god)

• heathen
    heathen

The universe is beyond anyones comprehension and everything is just a big fuck fest .next

• onacruse
    onacruse

Animal, don't you have a clutch to install, you grease-monkey? LOL

Craig (of the greater god than animal-self-god class)

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

" Those Who are ignorant of the bible, are also against God our loving creator, they are also against the king messiah, Whosoever Continue to not seek the bible, are surely far from reality, Their Ignorant tongues asking, Why are We here, millions are confused, and they will continue to be confused untill they have seek the father "

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

There is nothing to get. Living is the only purpose of life. Make what you will of it and enjoy it while it lasts.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    Life is an end in itself, and its own best justification and joy

Well said, onacruse! I've long felt that the question of "the meaning of life" is simply a trick question. Life *is* the meaning. No one can answer this so-called question for anyone else, but life just inherently has meaning IMO.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Why THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!!!

(said in my very best televangelist voice)

• heathen
    heathen

ohh yeah and life = shit happens

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Stop worrying about getting it and just enjoy what is.

Lew W

• larc
    larc

Sister Safe, I stoped trying to get it a long time ago. Trying to get it, just put my head in a whirl. Now, I just try to enjoy each day as it comes along. No, I don't understand the universe, but I enjoy looking at the stars and take wonder at their beauty and the vast distances involved. That is good enough for me, and all I want to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit