I just don't get it

by safe4kids 24 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Nope, I sure don't. Life, the universe, and everything....

• Mackin
    Mackin

Now what was the question?

• Solace
    Solace

I hear ya'.

• Xena
    Xena

I decided a while back not to now worry about getting it anymore. I spent most of my life trying to explain things to myself and others, now I just want to enjoy them..........

Wonder about it....explore it....and discuss it...sure...but worry...not anymore!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey sweetie,

You are SO NOT ALONE here

I'll sit around with ya though and wonder about it all if that will help.

If anyone DOES get it figured out, please contact me, STAT

{{{{{SAFE}}}}}}}}}}

Edited by - lauralisa on 9 August 2002 22:4:3

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Maybe we're not supposed to get it. Maybe the point is "how" we get there rather than the end result.

• Undecided
    Undecided

No one gets it as there are no answers, just opinions. I've just about decided to look forward to dieing because I'm headed that way fast without any alternatives and if there is anything afterward I won't know till then anyway.

Ken P.

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

And you aint gonna get it till you seek the father kingdom, not to mention seek the messiah, and the holy bible,... Millions be puzzle for century's lol.....

• Valis
    Valis

safe...I belong to this group that has the answers to all of life's questions...Would you be interested in a home book study?.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

"It is quite true what Philosophy says: that Life must be understood backwards. But that makes one forget the other saying: that it must be lived-forwards. The more one ponders this, the more it comes to mean that life in the temporal existence never becomes quite intelligible, precisely because at no moment can I find complete quiet to take the backward-looking position."
    Sren Kierkegaard

Life is simultaneously the frustration of not "getting it" and the drive to "get it." Life is an end in itself, and its own best justification and joy.

((safe))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit