Can Anyone Find this Article??

by silentlambs 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

TO FRED---------- I don't even bother reading what you post. You remind me of a 3 yr old child and have the reasoning of one. Stop wasting my time!!!!!!!!!! If you have something intelligent to add--fine---if not---shut up!!!! sheesh---- am I alone on this or does everyone tolerate this cause he's been here a while. He gives me a headache and reminds me why I left the BORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am out of line--- tell me, I dont think I am, but I could be wrong. I am at least humble enough to admit it -----unlike Fred, who thinks he is ALWAYS right. *shaking head*

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Jesika..this is the reason i started the fan club thread ..to get him off of these important threads...your responses to him are only feeding his sickness.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Jesi, somehow, I've managed to pretty much ignore Fred for two years now. I wish everyone would do the same..... but....

The truth is, no one can make anyone else just *go away* on db's such as this. I kinda think he and YK would go away, if totally ignored, but I could be wrong.

Some people are just suckered into responding, but then again, some posters use these trolls to bring important topics back to the front, or to have a sounding board for the public to see a more reasonable argument, one that refutes JW thinking.

I've even heard it speculated that Fred is one of us, and his post are only designed to present JW's in a bad light.

• Jesika
    Jesika

The last thing I want to do is feed into Fred's BS. But being a victim of sexual abuse, it makes it hard. <<Will no longer respond to his BS>>

• abbagail
    abbagail

I don't blame you one bit Jesika, for letting FH have it. It makes me sick when silentlambs posts a legit thread with requests or info, then these hijackers take over. The other one I am thinking of is the recent one where B.Bowen listed the Help Wanted/Can You Help SL info, with the "job" descriptions, and that entire thread was hijacked by You Know Who. Out of five long pages of thread, there were only TWO LEGITIMATE REPLIES to the actual topic. The rest were bull. I'm glad Simon got rid of Fred Hall. So we can only hope the remaining FH-types will show some decency, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit