hi, im new here

by brwneyedgrl1 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Welcome browneyes. The last time I had breakup was 40 years ago so probably can't give you much help, except the pain will go away sooner than you think. I have brown eyes also, but I'm no girl. Hang in there.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Welcome to the board! Its tough being in love with somebody who's first devotion is to an organization and not to any one person. Bear in mind that most "good" witnesses would cut off any of their close family members, mothers, fathers, children rather than go against the organization. I suggest that unless this guy is going to love you over the organization that you not get your heart broken any further.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

2 brown eyed girls??? Even better :)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

i got 3 brown eyes, 2 are for seeing. Because I am leaving the WT, i have lost my loved one about a month or 2 ago. If I see you, i'll chat w/ya

Edited by - truthseeker1 on 8 August 2002 16:15:18

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I thought that was a purple eye....no???

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi,

Welcome, only about 6 weeks "old" here. So I'll tell you there are many nice people to talk to.

"The People I like here are worth the people I have to put up with" --WT

YoursChelbie :)

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Hello Browneyed girl and welcome!

My advice to you is to get him to be candid with you by discussing where this relationship is going and DO NOT let him give you evasive answers. I think that it is important for you to get beneath the surface of this guy. If you don't like it then get out.

I know that it would be heartbreaking for you but remember this; doing the right thing is always difficult and in the long run you WILL be better for it. Establish your own self-identity. Let NO ONE own you. YOU have the right to be Happy.

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome brown...you are much better of finding someone who will love you unconditionaly. The Witness life is not for those w/a free spirit or half a brain. Welcome to our humble home and feel free to ask questions, share your stories, and contribute anything you think worthy. And remember, there are no dumb questions...enjoy!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome Browneyedgirl,

I love the nick name, I almost choose that as a nic but it was too long, clever way to shorten it by the way. I am in the brown eyed girl class myself..........

Look forward to getting to know you, this is a great place to get to know others.

LyinEyes, (Dede)

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, brwneyedgrl!

Just wanted to add my welcome! Also, my opinion that he's not worth the eventual hassle and hurt if you pursue this relationship. If you think you feel badly now, continue the relationship and then just wait...

Sorry! Sad, but true.

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit