hi, im new here

by brwneyedgrl1 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

hi everyone. i hope that you are all having a good day. im just looking for nice people to chat w/. im a young woman who's had a very heartbreaking relationship with a witness ( i am not, nor have I ever been a witness) and am interested in knowing who else out there has had to deal w/ the struggles of loving someone you cant be with. it's been pretty rough on me and im just looking for a friend to talk with and share my experience with. regardless of whether you've been in a situation similar to mine, id love to chat and get to know you.

~brwneyedgrl

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Welcome to the board, and I have seen similar posts so I am sure you will find more than a few who have been your position...

Glad to see you, hope you stick around, and find the friends you need...

• Xandria
    Xandria

Welcome aboard the board . I hope you will continue to post. Many have been dubs, others have been married to a dub and others have joined the wpt ( witness protection program). Sadly,many people here have been through the dub relationship issue.

That is why I married a "worldly" guy, much to my mother chagrin. ( I mean the first question out of her mouth was, Is he a jw ? The second was, is he black ? ( and they wondered I eloped and it took them a year to meet my husband ? ) Any way their thinking, as you have gather leads to alot of broken relationships.

It is very rare that you find a dub relationship that lasts. They seem to self destruct.. sort of like when the stepford wives attack and go beserk.

So once again welcome.

Xandria

Edited by - xandria on 8 August 2002 14:4:44

• SYN
    SYN

Hi BrownEyedGirl!

It's a tough situation! Could you explain a little bit more about your current experiences with this person? What is happening at the moment? Maybe we could try and give some advice...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hello brwneyedgrl1, and welcome

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Welcome Brwneyedgirl ! Pull up some big pillows and make yourself at home. This is a great place to be.

hugs,

Mimilly

• jack2
    jack2

browneyed, welcome! Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hello Hello! I love brown eyed girls!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome to our zany group. I also am sure you will find someone here with a similar experience. I've read lots of them here.

I am also a brown eyed girl!!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Welcome brwneyedgirl!

I can relate to what you've been thru as I had also been through that. Isn't it unbelievable how a non-sense religion like the JWs can affect relationships and even more between a non-JW and a JW?

I can tell you right now that if you're involved with him, be careful. Personally, I suggest get away. I've been there.

Anyways, Welcome!

regards,

Ajax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit