WEIRDO SINGLE 'HOVAH DUDES

by TR 25 Replies latest social humour

• TR
    TR

Were you a "weirdo single hovah dude"?

Some examples I know of:

Single 'hovah dude, 40ish, mic handler, non-elder/MS, huge pot belly, rotten teeth. Wants to meet sister, but alas, no sisters want to go out. Caught him drinking 40 oz. bottle of "Old English 800". Always wears thick sweater-vest over dress shirt. Lives in upstairs studio apt.(hot and stanky)

Hey! Actually there was TWO 'hovah dudes just like the above in one cong. I went to. LOL!

Single 'hovah dude, 30ish, no cong. duties, huge buck teeth, greasy hair, skinny, also always wears sweater-vest over dress shirt. Lives in small cramped, dirty 1 bed house, never been cleaned. WT rags and litter-ature lying all over the place. Stands up during meetings and makes faces at people. Why no date?

Now, I just have to wonder what Fredfurball and YouKnothead are like in real life.

TR

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ewwwwwwwwwwww!

• SYN
    SYN

Saw plenty of candidates! Was on the way to becoming one myself, too!

Thank God I'm no longer Assimilated! Otherwise I would have become one of those horror stories! Dear God!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sounds pretty sexy if you ask me. . . . hehehe

• Scully
    Scully

TR:

Those guys weren't looking for a new wife. They were looking for a new mom.

Love, Scully

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I was well on my way. I'm not ugly, but I never quite fit in, never was completely assimilated (in other words, I was regarded as being weak). I remember seeing single 50 and 60-something bros at conventions, sitting by themselves, and I thought, no way am I going to be a weirdo single 'hovah-dude like that. I was kind of caught in a weird space. I wasn't raised JW, so I took the theology a little more seriously than some of the double-life born-in-the-borgers, but I was never assimilated to the point where I was attractive to the future-elders-wife types.

By the way TR, this is totally off subject, but you're a Satch fan, right? do you like his new one? I think it is OK, not as amazing as some of his previous stuff. I think he peaked with "Crystal Planet".

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Scully...LOLOLOLOL

How true.

It's a shame, but those losers sometimes FIND women to marry them, and the poor women either become miserable or bitches of the universe.

ash

• COMF
    COMF
    Lives in small cramped, dirty 1 bed house, never been cleaned. WT rags and litter-ature lying all over the place.

Ugh. My son, the JW. And I made him what he is. I live with that every day.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Saw case 1 & 2 lots of times at the KH. Just thought they needed to get laid...

• Matty
    Matty

Weirdo Single 'Hovah Dudes - Oh my gawd, I'm one of those right now! Well, you can't blame us for taking the Watchtower's advice about "singleness" to expand our ministry?! I was kinda hoping I would then get married in the new system! Duh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit