YOU CAN TELL THEY'RE A WITNESS BECAUSE...

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Have you ever noticed someone that just had to be a Witness? For example, you're on vacation in a very warm climate and you see 2 men dressed in suits....they must be Witnesses. Or you go to a sporting event and you see a group of guys suddenly run for the nearest bathroom and the national anthem is just about to be played....they must be Witnesses. Or it's Saturday morning and you're still hung over, and the doorbell rings....it must be those Witnesses......HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE IS A WITNESS?

• Tammie
    Tammie

A family comes in Walmart or any other store that is open late, wearing a suit and dresses. Either on a Sunday afternoon or Thursday night.

• LB
    LB

Yep sometimes it's even more obvious that usual. Like for example last fall when I was at elk camp. Out in the woods, no paved roads for miles yet here comes a 4 door car filled with people in their "going ta meetin clothes".

I'm sure they were impressed with themselves for being good Christians.

• minimus
    minimus

Tammie & LB ....maybe they were Mormons.

• Ephesians6
    Ephesians6

Morman can smile, JW's do not smile and when they do it is forced.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

yeah, I saw this couple on the beach once they were naked but they were reading the WT. Definitely witnesses

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

when they knock on your door at 8 am and ask if i would like to know more about the bible...i then let out my angry Yorkshire Terrier

• scumrat
    scumrat

when you see a well dressed group at BICKFORDS on a tuesday night that leave a poor tip....

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

It's Nissan 14th, say 9:00 or so in the evening and the local friendly's or other ice cream shop is suddenly and without warning engulfed by a hungry swarm of neatly dressed men, women and children :-)

• Bhagavad
    Bhagavad

Mormons all have the same DNA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit