THANKS to Steve and Rachael

by Carmel 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess
    Princess

I was amazed at the trip you took to be there Sloboy! I know you had business in the area but I was stunned that you rode that far. It was just great meeting you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Rachel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Rachel,

Found um! Thanks.

carm

• Salud
    Salud

Dear Steve & Rachel,

We just returned home today from two wonderful weeks of vacation.

One of the highlights was the wonderful time we spent at your party, in your beautiful home in the great Pacific Northwest. We met so many nice people, and made many new friends. Wow, we all had so much to talk about, and left with so many special memories. Thank you everyone!!

Thanks Steve and Rachel, for making this possible, and for all your hard work.

Frank and Karen

• mr party
    mr party

thanks very much for the opportunity to meet so many wonerful people with so much in common, especially, you two and your kids. the food was great and the beer and wine was top notch, but i must confess after a few micro brews and a little wine, i needed to use the bathroom, so i went downstairs and the toilet looked uncannily small, so no more drinking for me that night. again thank you very much Daniel

• Princess
    Princess

This post is totally messed up...see below!

Edited by - Princess on 9 August 2002 0:11:1

Edited by - Princess on 9 August 2002 1:49:59

• Princess
    Princess

LOL at Dan! We refer to the downstairs bathroom as "the little potty". Steve put that child sized toilet in when Rhys was potty training. It is totally cute but I think could be difficult for some. Grown men must kneel before that porcelain god. Glad you had a good time Dan. Hope you had fun antiquing in Snohomish. Find any vintage sunglasses?

We really enjoyed meeting you too Frank and Karen. I'm glad we were able to spend some time with you at Orcas Island and we look forward to more next year. Take care, hope to see you again in the interim.

Rachel and Steve

• LB
    LB

Grown men must kneel before that porcelain god.

well that makes me glad I used the landscaping then

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

I also used the "little potty" and almost fell down getting up..it was comical.

• Carmel
    Carmel

me thinks Dan would think almost any potty would be too small. He needs a ladder just to get down to our level!!

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit