It came in today's mail

by Virgochik 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

Soon, too soon, Mom will not be around.

I know it is hard, but remember that she desperately wants to "save" you from the clutches of Satan, and it is out of love that she wants you with her at the KHall and in the new system if that is still what they call it.

So many have given you great advise, I just want to say that my mom is gone, and I miss her. Don't create bad memories or say something unloving now that you can't undo later.

Wish you the best.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Hold me Thrill me,

You are too nice, but your "put your mother before yourself" is wrong. Is Virgochick supposed to comply with her mother's wishes to make her happy at the expense of her (Virgo) own happiness?

I don't put anyone else before myself unless they earn that position based on merit, not kinship, or motherhood or anything. The only exception is my children because they are innocent and I am morally responsible for their well being.

The only thing I would say to Virgochick is: have pity on that woman, your mother, the same way you have pity on anyone who is helplessly delusional.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is out of time yet. Saturn, in retrograde, slipped back to Scorpio June 14 and will return in Sagittarius at 2:49 AM GMT Friday, September 18. In New York, and including daylight time, that is 10:49 PM. In Los Angeles, again including daylight time, it is 7:49 PM September 17. Any of their efforts before then are completely wasted and would be best treated to the inside of the shredder.

After that, watch out if they start coming with their attorneys. Saturn in Sagittarius is especially dangerous for those who are vulnerable to cults or were once in one, for this reason. Maybe they ought to be forced to read the whole Joy of Satan web site in exchange for your reading this tract--I bet they would not accept that offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit