• ISP
    ISP

How true...Reborn!

YK's has his own unique brand of crap!

ISP

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

YK:

My point was, which apparently many are incapable of grasping, is that under different circumstances the sort of hate and resentment that apostate Dubs carry around can easily result in fulfilling the prophecy that calls for such things to occur.

I grasp your point, but I don't agree with it. Just because people don't believe that the WT is "Gods Chosen People" doesn't make them hateful. We are sick of the hypocricy and intoleration that permeates the WT. We warn others of the dangers of joing such religion/movement. We discuss with each other the things that hurt us. This doesn't make us hateful people. There are probably some people who hate individual JWs. As people who Leave the WT, we have a unique viewpoint of it. We realize it isn't just another religion. It is something dangerous. We have a unique viewpoint that those who never have been in, and those who are still in can not possible see. We don't blindly follow what a few people in a publishing company tell us to follow. Calling us Evil and Hateful, telling us that we will die a horrible death by the hands of your god, saying we will deliver up your children to death; these are hateful evil things. I wish no harm to anyone, thats why I warn others of the ills of joining this publishing company. Your point is that we carry around some sort of HATE AND RESENTMENT. We do not. What we do carry is knowledge and understanding about the goings on inside the publishing company.

HATE AND RESENTMENT -- The only time I ever remember HATE being preached was within the KH walls. "Hate what is bad". That in itself is not a bad thing. We can hate murder, because that is bad. But when you extrapelate on this, which a certain publishing company is know to do, you start identifying that these "whats" that are bad. Homosexuality, then transfering it to homosexuals. Fornication, and thus onto fornicators. the world, then those in the world. By labeling these people as bad people, the WT then opens the door to hate all those who have different morals as the WT.

• You Know
    You Know

TROOTSEEKER

Just because people don't believe that the WT is "Gods Chosen People" doesn't make them hateful.

That's true. But many apostates are filled with hate and venom. You are simply not being truthful if you say otherwise.

We are sick of the hypocricy and intoleration that permeates the WT. We warn others of the dangers of joing such religion/movement.

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite if you are intolerant of intolerance? That makes you more dangerous then them, which is why I warn others of the dangers of the apostate movement.

We discuss with each other the things that hurt us. This doesn't make us hateful people.

The whole apostate movement is based upon revenge. If that were not so than you would simply walk away and be done with it. But you haven't. The apostate is not content to merely walk away. The entire thrust of the apostate movement is to discredit and malign your former religion so as to stumble as many as possible. By doing that you hope to exact your vengeance upon the evil Borg. Of course I won't expect any of you to honestly admit that, primarily because you probably aren't even aware of what motivates you in the first place. But Jehovah obviously knows your hearts, that's why he long ago nailed you when he said: "With his lips the hater makes himself unrecognizable, but inside of him he puts deception. Although he makes his voice gracious, do not believe in him, for there are seven detestable things in his heart. Hatred is covered over by deceit."

As people who Leave the WT, we have a unique viewpoint of it. We realize it isn't just another religion. It is something dangerous. We have a unique viewpoint that those who never have been in, and those who are still in can not possible see. We don't blindly follow what a few people in a publishing company tell us to follow.

Forget the Watchtower, apostate Dubs don't follow what Jehovah says. This board gives eloquent testimony to that fact. You think you got it figured out, but you don't.

Calling us Evil and Hateful, telling us that we will die a horrible death by the hands of your god, saying we will deliver up your children to death; these are hateful evil things.

Yes, it is a horrible thing. The prophets foretold that the Jewish mothers would boil and eat their own children. That's pretty radical, but apparently that's what happened. Christ's prophecy can't be held at bay simply because you don't like what he said. The very fact that you self-righteously dismiss the possibility of Jehovah's judgment overtaking you marks you as deserving of that very judgment.

I wish no harm to anyone, thats why I warn others of the ills of joining this publishing company.

And that's why I warn you that you had better wise up because you have no idea of the trouble that's brewing.

Your point is that we carry around some sort of HATE AND RESENTMENT. We do not. What we do carry is knowledge and understanding about the goings on inside the publishing company.

Jehovah says bluntly that the one trusting in his own heart is stupid. I think you are trusting in your own heart and are not being honest with yourself. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 6 August 2002 17:17:46

• You Know
    You Know

Is that it then? / You Know

• ISP
    ISP

YK how about dealing with the substantive points raised in the thread.........

ISP

• You Know
    You Know

Yeah, right. LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit