Wow YK!

by ISP 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The world situation can change overnight. After all, WWI erupted as a result of a single bullet fired by an assassin.

The Serbs and Bosnians have hated each other for centuries. The single bullet was not the cause, but the result, or rather the excuse for war which arose because all of those centuries of hatred. The war was inevitable because of all the alliances that were formed in the years before that shot was fired.

Nothing is as simple or one-dimensional as you present it, but since you're a one-dimensional kind of guy, I understand why your arguments are so idiotic.

Farkel

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Its funny what you say about the world becoming a totalitarian regime, its what the Witnesses were saying during WWI and WWII, that the results of the wars would be worldwide totalitarianism that would try to wipe out world religion and then the witnesses.

It didn't happen.

But you seem to be singing the same old song. Actually if you look at the world today compared with say 50 years ago, there have never been so many people under democratic rule than there are today!! The fact is that you have nothing to back up your claims that the world would definitely become a totalitarian state and then when it does it definitely means that Apostates will gladly kill witnesses.

We fail to grasp it because it is so outlandishly far-fetched and based on assumption after assumption that the normal, sane mind cannot possibly process the thought. It really is the kind of idea that reminds us all why we left the witnesses in the first place.

• You Know
    You Know

Farkel

The single bullet was not the cause, but the result, or rather the excuse for war which arose because all of those centuries of hatred. The war was inevitable because of all the alliances that were formed in the years before that shot was fired.

I didn't say that a single bullet CAUSED the war. I said that the war "ERUPTED AS A RESULT OF A SINGLE BULLET." The stage was set and the assassination of Ferdinand was merely the spark that set things off.

Nothing is as simple or one-dimensional as you present it, but since you're a one-dimensional kind of guy, I understand why your arguments are so idiotic.

I merely make reference to an accepted historical fact. You are the idiot for taking issue with it.

/ You Know

• Farkel
    Farkel

You Know slips and slides:

: I didn't say that a single bullet CAUSED the war. I said that the war "ERUPTED AS A RESULT OF A SINGLE BULLET."

Yeah? Then explain the difference. "He died as a result of a heart attack." "His death was caused by a heart attack." "I'm broke as a result of someone stealing all my money." "My being broke was caused by someone stealing all my money."

"World War I erupted as a result of a single bullet, but that single bullet didn't cause it!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• ISP
    ISP
    First off, I didn't imply that apostate Dubs would murder anyone directly.

YK said the above.......but that was not the case. He said as follows.....

Jude 11 says of apostates: "Too bad for them, because they have gone in the path of Cain." Going down a path denotes a gradual course of travel toward a particular end. The path of Cain, of course, ended in his murdering his brother. No doubt both Judas and Cain both rationalized their course of murder. But the fact is they were simply wicked individuals who allowed themselves to be used by the Devil. Similarly Jesus forewarned his loyal ones that some will become so deluded by the demons so as to imagine that they are rendering God a sacred service by killing his sons and daughters.

Under the right circumstances, then, those who are glutted with Watchtower scandal; who have experienced shipwreck as regards their faith, may find that their seething hatred of the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses erupts into outright murder when Jehovah allows the demons their final romp during the last hour. / You Know

So you got new light already? Lied? Or can't remember what you write from one day to the next? How very Watchtoweresque...

ISP

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

YouKnow said:

After all, WWI erupted as a result of a single bullet fired by an assassin.

Then he blabbers:

I didn't say that a single bullet CAUSED the war. I said that the war "ERUPTED AS A RESULT OF A SINGLE BULLET."

I have to hand it to you YouKnow. This comment takes the cake. For anyone who did not take you for a slithering weasel for trying to get out of his own words, and for the liar and conniver you are.. this will easily show them how manipulative you attempt to be (albeit poorly) with words.

Farkel said:

"World War I erupted as a result of a single bullet, but that single bullet didn't cause it."

My new all-time favorite quote to show what a fucking moron Robert King here is.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I just wanted to add..

Can YouKnow... er uh... world-class historian Robert King admit when he is wrong?

Of course not.

I noticed after he was exposed for being an IDIOT once again, he conveniently vanished from the thread.

Me thinks it was past his bedtime.

• Satanus
    Satanus

"World War I erupted as a result of a single bullet, but that single bullet didn't cause it."

Hmmm. I could have all kinds of fun w that. Let's see....

God created the universe, but it is not a result of creation.

God sent jesus to die, but he didn't die because god sent him.

Somebody puts their kid and his toys in the middle of a busy street, but it's not the guys fault that the kid is killed.

Adam and eve disobeyed god, but it's not because of disobediance that they became sinful/imperfect.

SS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

To YK, My Favorite APOSTATE in the whole wide world

In the face of nuclear war and global financial collapse a totalitarian police state is an inevitablitiy.

Errrr ughhh.....and what type of nuclear war would this be???? Last time I checked, a nuclear war would result in the earth being one big BBQ pit.......

Maybe you meant a limited nuclear exchange??? Where do you find support for this 'totalitarian police state'?? (maybe you should put away the comic books) Hitler is dead you know.....OOOOH I forgot, as a loyal JW you still support Hitler! Maybe you should invest in some cloning and bring him back??? Then you might have some support for your worthless bable.

Dumbass

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 6 August 2002 3:22:25

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The sad thing about all this is when YouKnow awakens tomorrow (if in his old age he does not have bladder problems and needs to piss several times a night) to check the board, he will chalk all of this commentary up as persecution against one of Jehovah's people from the raving lunatic apostates.

The reality is that YouKnow is just a fucking idiot, but he has yet to open his eyes and realize the stupid comments that come out of his mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit