Wow YK!

by ISP 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Wow! YK how mad can you go?

*** Rbi8 Mark 13:12 *** 12 Furthermore, brother will deliver brother over to death, and a father a child, and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death;

YK applied the above verse to his prediction of murders of JWs by apostates. Wow!!!But it was more evidence of his mental disorder.

Under normal circumstances the hatred of all things Watchtower on the part of the swelling ranks of apostate Jehovah's Witnesses is relatively harmless, but in the face of financial collapse, in desperate times of anarchy and terror, under the grim disorienting deathly pale of towering mushroom clouds, and the ievitable totalitarian efforts to save the world, the unthinkable can easily become reality. Factor in the unrestrained animating demonic spirit that will surely come to dominate the world during that concluding period of darkness, and the incredible becomes believable.

The verse is talking about how families would be at the time of the end. Brother delivering brother, father a child and children rising up are all instances of apparent hostility within fleshly families. That application is also the understanding of WTS which just shows the extent that YK is adrift. Hey but we knew that already?

*** w64 5/15 297 The Unity of God's Family *** This same tension and disunity are to be found in countless families, the basic cell of human society. They exist, not only between parents, but also between parents and children. How true Jesus words: Brother will deliver brother over to death, and a father a child, and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.Mark .

Whatever the family tensions, I have no doubt that those who have left have no wish to kill their brothers/sisters , children or parents that remain in the WTS. I wish I could say the other way round but I cannot. Family members that have left the WTS are hated by those still in it and in actually fact there is more chance of violence from a dub to an exdub than the other way round.

So what can you say about YKs assertion that apostates will murder JWs? It is an outrageous suggestion, fueled by his own paranoid delusions. Its all part of the YK Psychosis. Heres his paragraph again as it really is.

Under normal circumstances the hatred of all things Watchtower on the part of the swelling ranks of apostate Jehovah's Witnesses is relatively harmless, but in the face of financial collapse, in desperate times of anarchy and terror, under the grim disorienting deathly pale of towering mushroom clouds, and the ievitable totalitarian efforts to save the world, the unthinkable can easily become reality in my dreams. Factor in the unrestrained animating demonic spirit that will surely come to dominate the world during that concluding period of darkness, and the incredible becomes believable in my delusional mind set.

One thing YK has got to accept is that he cant help himself. He is certainly in no position to help any here and his rabid rantings would be rejected by loyal JWs. He is in a peculiar world of his own. Sweet dreams, YK. Anything is possible. The unthinkable can easily become reality and the incredible becomes believable. Only in your head!

ISP

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Me thinks YK has had 2 much tea with the Mad Hatter......

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

You have heard of the sound of one hand clapping, though normally tolerant of YK's threads, I must say that this thread reminded me of the sound of many washrooms flushing.

HS

• onacruse
    onacruse

YK said :"...the incredible becomes believable."

The WTS has a patent on that.

My suggestion for YK: Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Here's a clue: love is simple.

Thanks, ISP.

Craig

• Farkel
    Farkel

: YK said :"...the incredible becomes believable."

That is the rule rather than the exception in WatchtowerWorld(tm).

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman

Aha, so we are saying that YK is "warming to his theme"?

Truly a case of someone who is "intoxicated with the exuberance of their own verbosity"!

Englishman.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Im glad delusional mindset was mentioned there.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Its interesting because one of the major reasons I left the witnesses was because I had NO DESIRE to see people killed like every one of the JW's fervently pray for.

I haven't seen anyone on this board display hate for individual witnesses or even witnesses as a group, just hatred of the mind controlling organization that has these people misled. Most of us have family that are still witnesses and we would like nothing else than for them to wake up to the truth about the WTS. This exemplifies care and not hatred for the witnesses, for we believe that the need help, not a premature death.

I believe that YK has some serious issues only made worse by his JW influence. He has seriously misjudged us all methinks.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Rather than condemning the poor sod, why not offer him some understanding and friendship inside his own mind that he can actually begin to trust rather than just alienating him further? He's only a product of the process from above afterall.

Celtic Mark

• You Know
    You Know

So what can you say about YKs assertion that apostates will murder JWs? It is an outrageous suggestion, fueled by his own paranoid delusions. Its all part of the YK Psychosis.

First off, I didn't imply that apostate Dubs would murder anyone directly. The prophecies say that they will hand over and deliver up parents and children to death. Secondly, obviously, that sort of police state doesn't exist---yet. So, it is under a completely different set of circumstances that such a thing will occur. My point was, which apparently many are incapable of grasping, is that under different circumstances the sort of hate and resentment that apostate Dubs carry around can easily result in fulfilling the prophecy that calls for such things to occur. The world situation can change overnight. After all, WWI erupted as a result of a single bullet fired by an assassin. In the face of nuclear war and global financial collapse a totalitarian police state is an inevitablitiy. Under such conditions people will do all sorts of things that they may seem incapable of right now. The bottom line is, that if a person doesn't have Jehovah's spirit they will become mere pawns of the demons, much like Judas and Cain that I referred to in my original post.

/ You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit