Ever get the shaft working for a brother...

by jimbob 22 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

Many years ago I went into partnership with a brother.

We owned an automotive parts rebuilding shop. He (separately) also owned an auto parts sales route. His sales business was in effect one of our clients just like any of our other customers. So far so good untill one day he decided since he also was in partnership with the producer of the parts, he would now supply himself free of charge. Oh how nice, so he cuts me out.

Wait it gets better.

We had a written agreement that either one of us could buy the other out for a preset price. I felt I was getting screwed (which I was) and he said it was OK to invoke my option, however the written price we agreed to should now be lowered because we had used some supplies and so the value of the business was somewhat depleted. What?

We sold a lot of stuff so the business is not worth as much, eh? Is this new light? Right who needs a business that sells a lot of stuff, what was I thinking?

True we did not have the same amount of stock as when we started, but so what, these materials were used to manufacture auto parts that we sold, putting money in our pockets equally.

I knew I was getting a hose'n but I agreed to take less then what we had in writing because I new if I didnt take what he offered, the BROTHER would see to it that I would be taking it up-the-ass without any vasiline at all.

Now he was only a Ministerial Servant at the time, it was even better the time I got screwed by an Elder, but thats another story for another time.

Freeman

Edited by - freeman on 5 August 2002 15:52:2

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did I ever get the shaft working for a brother? You bet! This guy was a big time elder. A real shmoozer with a lot of WBTS brass.I watched him drink a million dollar company into the ground and walk off with my last paycheck..I`ve had nothing to do with my dad since...OUTLAW

• Imbue
    Imbue

Outlaw was that your father?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Imbue,...yes...OUTLAW

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hey outlaw your email isn't open. I have some information you may be interested in or maybe not. If you email me i will sent it to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Imbue,I don`t leave my e-mail open because of some of the crazies that visit this board.I can`t afford a virus I don`t know how to get rid of.I am pretty much computer illiterate except for posting.If you like maybe post your info on this thread..Thanks...OUTLAW

• Imbue
  • Imbue
    Imbue

FROM THE ADULT CHILDREN EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
    COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARD - (703) 821-2925

CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If a child lives with criticism,
    She learns to condemn.
    If a child lives with hostility,
    He learns to fight.
    If a child lives with ridicule,
    She learns to be shy.
    If a child lives with shame,
    He learns to feel guilty.
    If a child lives with tolerance,
    She learns to be patient.
    If a child lives with encouragement,
    He learns confidence.
    If a child lives with praise,
    She learns to appreciate.
    If a child lives with fairness,
    He learns justice.
    If a child lives with security,
    She learns to have faith.
    If a child live with approval,
    He learns to like himself.
    If a child lives with acceptance and friendship,
    He learns to find love in the world.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ever GET THE SHAFT WORKING for a brother...

For second there I thought this was a gay thread!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Like the rest of you, I was shafted by several dubs. The one thing no one has offered to comment about is WHY dubs shaft people.

I've said this before and I will say it again: dubs are the most materialistic people in the world. Their whole religion is based upon taking over all the goodies and toys on the planet when their God kills everyone they don't like. They hate the Governments that provide them security and don't have a single problem shafting the Government every chance they get. I worked with a lot of self-employed dubs and ALL of them cheated on their income, their taxes and they cheated not only the government but their dub employees by paying them "under the table."

I found out that a dub friend of mine had an idiot do his taxes and that idiot not only deducted as expenses capital expenditures, but then also amortized them. This double-dipping reduced his tax liability by over $10,000. When I pointed out that he would get in deep, deep trouble for submitting that return, he said he would have someone else correct it. Later, when the subject came up again, he admitted that he sent it in anyway, but would do it the "right" way the following year. Not a twinge of guilt or conscience was on his face when he said that.

Remember that dubs are taught, no ORDERED to lie to their enemies. They are also carefully tutored into falsely justifying virtually anything they believe and do. With a culture such as that, is anyone surprised they have become hateful, lying, thieving scumbags?

I'm not trying to paint all dubs with the same broad brush, but am trying to point out that their culture has everything to do with why so many of them are cheats and thiefs.

Their masters in Brooklyn have reaped what they've sowed.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 5 August 2002 19:41:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit