what is your scent????

by sunshineToo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

On the subject of pherimones, I heard that fresh sweat gets riper up to about 8 hours, at which point it goes off.

Givenchy Gentleman

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I wore Avon's "Ariane" and "Patchwork" until they discontinued them (GRRRR); also wore "Tommy' Girl" fromTommy Hilfiger (sp?), that I still love, and Hubby recently surprised me with a small but wonderful bit of "White Diamonds", which is GREAT!

Edited by - sunspot on 5 August 2002 23:48:27

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

"White Shoulders". Absolutely love it (plus it's the only thing I'm not allergic to).

Trot

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WHITE SHOULDERS!!!!!!!

I didn't know they still MADE that!!!!!

I wore that in the 50's all through High School......I was crazy about it and it was my absolute favorite for YEARS afterwards! Actually, I started to put that down in my post as my "first" real perfume, but I figured nobody would have heard of it and decided to go for scents in the more recent years!

I'm glad you posted that!

Hugs,

Annie

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

NAG CHAMPA

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

I've tried many but the only one I wear now is Escape. I started wearing it about 6yrs ago and everyone loves it. I've had complete strangers come up to me and ask what I was wearing. One guy said my wife wears that but it doesn't smell nearly as wonderful on her as it does on you*LOL* Men and women alike love it....

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Sunspot: You're welcome. I guess I'm telling my age but everyone knows it anyway on this board. I'm just an old fashioned girl .

Trot

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I usually use body lotion as a scent maker, not too keen on the heavy perfume. At the moment it happens to be rose scented, but not too long ago it was waterlilly from bath and body works.

Victorias Secret makes some great stuff too, love the Freesia...mmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit