what is your scent????

by sunshineToo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I know there has been a anti-perfume thread. But does anyone use light or moderate amount of perfume or aftershave? If you do, what is your scent? I heard that you can make a lasting first impression with your scent.

Mine is Samsara by Guerlain Paris.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"Pink" by Victoria's Secret

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

horses#%&.. but i do clean up Okie dokie--I like a little scent on ladies but nothing overpowering....the best scent is nice clean skin....

• bay64me
    bay64me

Just a little Patchouli oil.

• COMF
    COMF

I often wear a little woman-scent in my moustache and beard.

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Mmm, just love Patchouli - so musky.

Also like Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Lavender, Frankinsence (I think I've spelt that wrong) - and at work you can often find me with my head in the cupboard sniffing the bag of rubber bands!

I dunno - just a freak I guess!

Ice

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

My mother bought me a bottle of Chane No.5 when I was 15, have been wearing it every since.

My son thinks that I and my side of the bed smells like peaches. He loves to tell me that all the time , I think that is so precious.

I also like Rush by Gucci, it has only been out a couple of years, but it is not too strong of a smell , subtle is the key. LOL

• SYN
    SYN

CK One.

• Xena
    Xena

Allure by Chanel......

been told it is very...well...Alluring

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I like Eternity and Obsession. Of course I only wear them when I want to impress someone which is never. I probably don't smell that good day to day because I work outside in 100 degree weather. I call it the "manly smell."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit