Lessons I've learned...

by WildTurkey 30 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

I've learned not to argue with unreasonable indiviudals, but i sitll have difficulty to quicly identify them.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Listen to everyone's opinions, then go and make up your own mind.

Your best friends are those who know all your faults - and still like you anyway.

Age does not necessarily mean wisdom.

Love can come in the most unexpected packages and at the most unexpected times.

• Swan
    Swan

I've learned that people are only human, just like me. I will make mistakes and they will make mistakes. If I can begin to forgive them, then maybe I can begin to forgive myself too.

• startingover
    startingover

I've learned that money can't buy happiness, but it buys more than poverty.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.

• noidea
    noidea

Actions speak louder then words. Love is a four letter word. Life is what you make of it. If you don't give a 100% in what you believe in....you don't really believe it.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I Learned always being nice gets you walked on

• Imbue
    Imbue

Much of my life has been experienced in extremes and with unrealistic expectations. I often lived my life from a *one to ten* perspective (forgetting the numbers 2 through 9)-- an all or nothing way of being, feeling and living. What I've learned: is recovery is learning the numbers two through nine. Because we can never be perfect we are not doomed to failure. We must accept both our power and powerlessness in life.

Edited by - Imbue on 5 August 2002 3:30:24

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I've learned that a mother's love is conditional.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

((((((((((((StinkyPantz))))))))))))

Believe it or not I know how you feel.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33818&site=3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit