Lessons I've learned...

by WildTurkey 30 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Lets post lessons we have learned:

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more f***ed up than you think.

• heathen
    heathen

I've learned not to trust anyone cause I know they are more f#$ed up than they let on .

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are the GB.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

among the things that I've learned:

NEVER sign your mind over to anyone as a "blank check".
    Forgive and forget limits your insanity...
    God really does not let us bear more than we can carry.
    Holding a grudge lets the "grudgee" win--

The best revenge is living well

Trust is earned ... never be suspicious in a phobic sense but never take everything at face value either...especially if things seem too good to be true.

Be careful of people that want to "help" you, this may sound a little paranoid, but folks with the 'answers' usually have some kind of agenda...make sure that agenda fits your needs too.

Don't let anyone take you past your comfort level....feel things out and go for it if it feels right.

The "Joneses" wont pay your bills...screw keeping up with them...

Always and never are to powerful words..use them sparingly.
    You can usually get more stuff , people are hard to came by.

Yes means yes and No means NO--the problem is learning to say NO ...it's easy N-O.... NO will keep you in the shallow end of the pool till your ready....

If you buy cattle at .75 the market will drop to .60 as soon as you fill the feed bins....

The horse you just "stole" at the auction--the drugs always wear off on the trailer ride home...

We need sombody but try not to be "needy"

Mean people suk...

Well these are some of the things that I've learned.....a little hillbilly logic.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Never leave your beer too long in the freezer.If the bottles don`t explode,they leak through the cap and make a terrible mess on the rest of your frozen products..Never tell a dub he`ll fit perfectly in your BBQ,you`ll never get him in the door,and there will be no roast dub for dinner..LOL...OUTLAW

• teejay
    teejay

>> I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more f***ed up than you think.

WT,

Here's a quote I read the other day...

Most people are pretty normal... until you start getting to know 'em.

• neyank
    neyank

I've learned that no matter how much you learn
    you'll never really know enough.

neyank

• Solace
    Solace

I have learned that if I believe something is wrong and I can do something to help correct it, I will try my best.

• COMF
    COMF

I've learned to buy high quality tools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit