The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    As a for instance, do you think I should be able to take out an ad in the newspaper, write books and articles, go on TV and claim that Fusion Theism is sexually attracted to animals.....Vivian

.....Image result for Manic grin.....Image result for Man dressed as sheep

.......................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• DJS
    DJS

Viv,

I'm assuming 'shear' is a metaphor (please, please, please be a metaphor).

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm assuming 'shear' is a metaphor (please, please, please be a metaphor).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pa_cJp_JaU

• DJS
    DJS
    FUNNY STUFF!!! LOL Funny.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

One cannot prove a negative. All that can be done is to report a lack of evidence for the positive-cappy

If one's position is that it is NOT divinely inspired, they do not have to present evidence. The "evidence" of a negative is by definition a lack of evidence.

In the USA, a person continues free on his way until he is detained. Let's say a peace officer stops a motorist and issues him a summons for not stopping at a stop sign. At the trial, the prosecutor kindly informs the Defendant:" I am sorry Sir, 'one cannot prove a negative,' you are going to have to prove that you did stop at the stop sign. We are very sorry for that. "Further, we do not have to present evidence because the evidence of a negative is by definition a lack of evidence." Funny Stuff.

"The Bible is NOT Error-Free"

If you mean that the Bible is not inspired, then God is not the author.

If the Bible is inspired, then you are accountable to God for your conduct.

If you do not like what the Bible says, does not invalidate it from being inspired.

Not proving that the Bible is inspired does not invalidate it from being inspired.

A federal reserve note circulates and is legal tender. The US treasury is the author until the note is invalidated or shown to be authored by someone else, counterfeit. It has not been shown that the Bible is not error free, counterfeit.

• _Morpheus
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Oh that was shear fun,.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Poor Morpheus' lack of intelligence.Must resort to diverting attention by posting things about me instead of addressing the subject matter of this thread and the argument in my post. What a clown!
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Outlaw's post on the other hand is funny and address the point being discussed, and his post is not profane.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

idea or rule of "burden of proof" equally as much man-made FT

Is logic man made?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit