Ladies. Your Favourite Bunch Of Flowers Would Be?

by invisible 38 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I'm no lady - but I do prefer orchids.

• Xena
    Xena

I like lilies and roses...they smell so good! But any flowers are wonderful!

My husband brought a dozen red roses in a lovely vase to work for me last week.....and although some people consider that "done to death" I found the thoughtful gesture to be as beautiful as the flowers themselves.

Personally I feel romance is in the thought not in the actual flowers....

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

A special person recently sent me pink roses coupled with pink carnations, with pink and white baby's breath, topped off with a big pink bow!

Just lovely.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i think the prettiest bouquet i ever received was for valentine's day last year. it was a vase of red roses mixed with huge white lilies. very pretty. hmmmm.....lilacs are always so pretty too and they smell wonderful. orchids....there are so many different kinds & colors.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I just Love wildflowers purples and blues and pinks and whites with lots of babybreath scattered among them

I love Bird of paradise but don't think they should ever be cut.

I also Love Yellow Roses. Never cared for anyother color rose, Just Yellow.

plum

• bay64me
    bay64me

I love freeshas too!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

As if you couldn't guess by my handle here. My second favorite is Hyacinths then Iris and roses.

• Solace
    Solace

I also work with flowers and once helped with a wedding that was all wildflowers, it was beautiful. Roses are always pretty and smell wonderful too. I always tried to encourage the men comming into the shop buying a dozen red roses to think about choosing different colored roses. A vase filled with assorted colored roses is stunning.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I love flowers , but I don't really care for them as a gift. My husband is always trying to buy me some and I tell him I'd rather have a hersey bar w/almonds and an ice cold can of coke.

I think the best smelling flower is off of the sweet olive tree, we had one as a kid and it's fragrance filled the summer night all down the block. You really have to look to find them , but a bouquet of those would be special to me, because I loved that tree my mom planted and brings back some good memories just smelling them.

• jozb5
    jozb5

My favorite flower is the tulip, white or red.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit