Ladies. Your Favourite Bunch Of Flowers Would Be?

by invisible 38 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

If I was to meet some of you ladies for the first time, I might be tempted to buy you a bunch of flowers, what spray tickles your fancy the most?

I know for Englishmans Missus, Her Ladyship, her bunch of flowers would include Freshias.

Please give me some advice on the appropriate action I should take if I met you for the first time.

Celtic Mark - Cornwall UK

http://www.geniusloci.co.uk

edited for spelling error

Edited by - invisible on 4 August 2002 9:35:22

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey Celt,

The wifey loves Dragonlilies, just in case you ever meet us. My mom loves carnations.

I know you were expecting a woman to reply...don't think I'm funny in the head....

ash

• Robdar
    Robdar

Inivisible,

What a sweet post. I like azaleas and irises. Oh, and I also like roses and daffodils, and pansies, crocus and geraniums....oh forget it. I like all flowers. Thanks for asking.

Love,

Robyn

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Oh to dream..........last time I got flowers I had to give birth
    I love simple flowers......sunflowers are my favorite.
    I am also partial to daisies!
  • RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Wild flowers of every color.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Violets, carnations..

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I would appreciate a bunch of lovely wildflowers, any variety, very colorful, at our first greeting.

If it's a special occasion, there are some roses, the lovely shade of pink salmon, that would do nicely. Yellow roses are nice too.

If I was receiving flowers at work, carnations of any color are nice, as they last a very long time.

But right now, flowers are not too good for me, because I have my summer allergies and I am sneezing and blowing, despite having taken my medication.

• alamb
    alamb

Wild bunches of things. Tulips, irises, daisies, grasses and curly willow. Or something hand-picked by the sweety, even if it's pretty weeds. Much better than grocery store bundles.

Roses have been done to death and should be saved for funerals. Red roses show 0% imagination also. Pink baby roses for babies are sweet.

Formerly a Florist, Forever a romantic,

alamb

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Pink and purple/mauve roses from my hubby

Fushias from anyone else

any thing purple, or lilac or mauve or lavendar - you get the picture - mixed with a bit of pink for accent

Hi there Mark

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Celtic,

If you're ever in the California area, e-mail me. I'm very traditional and love yellow or yellow-orange roses! Or deep red! What do YOU like in return, if ever we meet? A six-pack of imported beer (that's what my son likes!) or a good bottle of wine?

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit