Sorry Englishman, Mulan said we beat you!

by Joyzabel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yep, there are 19 of us here at Princess' apostafest! whooooohoooooo are we ever having fun.

Sorry I'm so computer illiterate I would show you pics (we just took a group picture)!!

Let me clarify, there are 19 posters here with their parteners and kids. The smoked salmon is divine, along with the smoked brisque. Plenty of food and plenty of sharing old times. One poster wept when she met someone from her old hall and didn't know they were "out".

If anyone can go to an apostafest, do so. You may be nervous and shy, but the friendships you gain is wonderful.

<Mulan made me brag about how many posters we have at this apostafest>

Wish you all were here.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

Give everyone my warmest regards and make sure there is beer drinking....the flock must have spiritual food you know! if jst2 isn't seeing to this he will never make ZO...tsk tsk..Also, relay the messsage to them that its a wonderful thing for them to be free and they should be happy..because there is always time to make up for lost time. Enjoy your lives and each other! *rehashed speech from Minnesota Apostafest*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey Valis, jst2 is taking his job seriously. There are plenty of beer and wine flowing here. Two big tubs were filled, now they are 3/4 gone!! (is my spelling ok?)

See you next week, Valis. Hopefully we'll have enought prof of jst2 taking care of the flock

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<bonking Mulan over the head> she miscounted. there are 20 of us, yes. 20. (she forgot to count herself, hehe)

• ISP
    ISP

Joy....is that 19 from the board........you have to post the names for it to be official!!!!!!

ISP

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OK, ISP I will

By the way, the number is up to 21, LB just showed up.

Princess & fam
    Salud & wife
    Dakota Red
    Mulan & hubby and kids and grandkids
    DIM & wife
    The Red Pill & son and parents
    SloBoy
    ThePartyBoy
    ConniLynn & hubby
    Venice & parents
    kikisdragon
    gsx1138 & daughter
    UglyDuckling & hubby
    D8TA & wife
    Carmel
    Makena1 & Sabine
    Trauma Hound
    LB & wife
    Jst2laws & Joy2bfree

and Dodo ...... so there are 22 here! whoooohooo

"eat your heart out Mike" Mulan

Edited by - joy2bfree on 3 August 2002 23:22:23

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I was there if that counts as official.

• Mulan
    Mulan

gsx1138: your little girl is so adorable. Thank you for sharing her with us. (she is 13 months old, and just precious)

Another aposto friend showed up (he doesn't post) and brought is guitar, so we coaxed Makena1 to get his out of the car, and they played for us. Fabulous musicians.

Tomorrow I will post more about it. So fun, and masses of food.

The weather cooperated too.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Glad you guys had a successful aposto. I wish we'd made it, but we did have some salmon and thought of Seattle! Does that count?

Cheers, Ozzie

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I just want to add that the Apostafest was well worth the three hour drive up and three back to meet one and all. I had a terrific time, something I have been sorely needing. Princess and her husband have a lovely home and are great hosts.

Just meeting so many was a complete honor to me. It's great to put faces and real lives to the posts we see. I took pictures, but won't post them publicly until I can figure out who does not wish to be seen.

I would especially like to compliment all those that brought their small children with them. They were all very well behaved and looked like the enjoyed it as much as the rest of us. I never saw such well behaved children at any JW gathering I ever attended.

The food was superb and plentiful! The company was utterly fantastic. I highly recommend attending one of these functions if you get a chance.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit