Why is Jehover's spiritual food copyrighted?

by berten 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Bertan wrote, "If Jehover is behind it and he really exists,
    he will see to it that it won't be misused."

I'm sure you will share how he does this. This sounds like it is coming from Satans words.

• Bleep
    Bleep

It makes me think about how Satan tempted Jesus to fall off that cliff to test Jehovah if he would save him.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I never said that there is a copyright on the NWT. I said why not check IF it is on there haha.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

In my copy of the NWT there IS a copyright. "1961, 1981, 1984"

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep again demonstrates his thorough dishonesty:

: I am sure a copywrite is needed in case there were people like Farkel who would be first in line to change the words.

Name one example where I've quoted from WT literature where I've even changed one word. You won't because you can't, and you won't retract your charge because you are thoroughly dishonest.

No one needs to change any WT words. They condemn their writers as it is and no extra help is needed.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

Bleep, you said that JWs have the same rules around the world. That simply is not true. I guess you didn't know that they used to pilot test some changes in Germany before they implemented them in the U.S. I guess you didn't know that they had diametricaly opposed policies in Malowi and Mexico re: the military. I guess you didn't know that they charge money for the literature in some countries. That is why we have stated that we know 1000 times as much about your Society as you do.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bleep are you terminally stupid or what?The WBTS has the same rules all over the world?Do`s Mexico/Malowie mean anything to you genius?..WBTS never gives out a whole new set of rules?Thats right,they do it one at a time..You are going to take YK`s position as top retard.By the way,I have never seen Farkel lie,be deceitfull or manipulative..DIPSHIT!!...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm sure you will share how he does this. This sounds like it is coming from Satans words.

Bleep, do you use the same textbook as Fred Hall?:

• Bleep
    Bleep

All I said was I know who would be first in line to change the words IF the spiritual food had no copyright. Have a nice day trying to learn.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It is symbolic for the asshole WT and the crap that comes out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit