Why is Jehover's spiritual food copyrighted?

by berten 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berten
    berten

The WTS likes to put the "C in a circle" symbol on everything they publish.
    But why should God's "inspired" writings have to be protected that way?
    To protect it against illegal copying?He and the WTS should be pleased
    that his works are copied even more because is that not what he wants?
    This way they'll reach alot more people.
    To protect it against misuse?If Jehover is behind it and he really exists,
    he will see to it that it won't be misused.
    And if the WTS is God's channel,why can't I read the *latest* issue
    of the WT & Awake in pdf-format from their site?(That is in case I would want to)
    I can remember during the district conventions that taperecordings
    of the dramas where not allowed,they where copyrighted works.
    Copyrighted "Spiritual Food":This is not right somehow...
    Compare it with Scientology,all their stuff is also heavily protected.

This to me is proof enough that the WTS is only in it for the money...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The WTS likes to put the "C in a circle" symbol on everything they publish.

They are under the impression that others think sewage is worth stealing and they don't want others to steal their sewage and claim it as their own sewage. If you were a sewer rat, you'd feel the same way.

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

Simple. This would decrease their sales.

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Three reasons come to mind:

1. It's not food.

2, It's not spiritual.

3. God (however you spell His name) has nothing to do with it.

Robert Frazier

• Bleep
    Bleep

There should be an Orginization by Jehovah on earth since there is an Orginization helping Satan. We don't want Satan taking all the credit do we?

• SYN
    SYN

Satan already has all the credit. Remember, money is credit, and money is the root of all evil. DOH.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    There should be an Orginization by Jehovah on earth since there is an Orginization helping Satan.

Would the organisation helping Satan be one which: covers up for paedophiles in their midst, forces people to die who could be saved by a simple blood tranfusion, punishes the right-hearted people who try to point these things out, Bleep?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God can`t just let anyone have his information.So god needs an organization that will copywrite it for him.Without WBTS,God would be helpless..LOL...OUTLAW

• Bleep
    Bleep

It IS up to mankind to honor or dishonor God. Jehovah wants all mankind to come to an accurate knowledge about him. The day will come that everyone will come to an accurate knowledge soon enough.

So these laws about abstaining from blood will be pail in comparison to everlasting life.

Every type of information that is publicized should have a copywriter. "Jehover's" food is free of course.

Every person on earth has a right to have a virgin as a wife or husband. And Jehovah made it that way since he created marriage.

Have fun with those expressions!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I forgot about Bleep.God needs Bleep to speak for him,Bleep and WBTS. Without Bleep and WBTS,God would be helpless..LOL..OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 August 2002 17:19:22

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 August 2002 17:19:54

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit