Theocratic Warfare at my house part 3, the end

by freeman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Did I ever tell anyone how much I hate this family breaking cult !!!

(Seen through short, hard, red mist)

I hate being married to a drone - I want back the affectionate and spontanious woman I loved!!!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

And so, they perform their trickery, and in amazing we look and say, Wow, how did they do that? Why did they do that? How did that happen? What are they up to now?

We just can't relax when they are messing with our loved ones. One always has to always watch out for the enemy. Things are not always what they seem.

Marriages where loyalties are split rarely survive in tact. I really feel for you in your situation. And, with kids in the middle, there is no justice. And, to think, all of this is because of a "religion". Does this make any sense at all?

My heart goes out to you.

Karen/Sentinel

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

After reading these posts I have tell everyone that I am so glad I chose my children and husband over the organization. I did not want to live a divided household and was ready to go down at Armageddon for this. I did not want these kids giving their dad a token affection that is instructed by org.

Of course I now know that the org is so bogus and shake my head in wonderment. For those of you in this awful situation just show your kids that you love them and if they tell you that Armageddon is going to take you down just hug them and say something positive. It is so confusing for these little ones.

Mimilly .....I loved your words of wisdom. I hope you don't mind if I email you. Your post left tears in my eyes.

rosalyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit