what kind of addict are you?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 44 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

fok off ok? what is ur deal?

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

What's my deal? This is a new congregation for me and I am trying to figure out who is who. BTW my apologies if I offended you the other day. I am new to this.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You don't make comments like that, it is mean. You must realize that what you say can be read as either a joke or taken seriously. I have friends, thank you, ask anybody here. Sorry if I am overly sensitive, but also your thread:

The Alchemist
    United States of America
    Since: May 7, 2002
    Re: moe, can we see syn?Aug 04, 200204:52

SYN = Masculine Man. BTW could I get another account and come back as S*C*U*M* the Sensitive Caring Urban Male? I think I need a new identity.

I find you VERY offensive. Sorry if i took it the wrong way, as it is very late at night, my body aches and i cannot sleep. It is 6 am. But it seems you just called the man i love SCUM, or so it seems, and i find that very cruel. He is VERY masculine, thank you. So what is your deal insulting him in this manner? Get a life.

You will find me a VERY patient and kind person, but also fiercley protective. Back off, ok? I would like to stay nice, but you are making this VERY hard to do.

Care to explain the above and the below?

The Alchemist
    United States of America
    Re: Where are the Feminine women?Jul 29, 2002 16:08

Spice, love scan up 7 posts and read the ultimate victim "Mommy Dark" for some man hating rubbish or maybe she just hates me?> Where is 4skins? Back to my cave and it's not my club that is dragging

The Alchemist
    United States of America
    Re: Where are the Feminine women?Jul 29, 2002 22:18

Hey Bro Teejay Perhaps you me and 4skins are triplets separated at birth? My real name is 4play what's yours? I was over at the Spice-not-so-nice post on "What do you find beautiful?" There was so much deadly (to real men that is) estrogen radiating off that post I almost didn't make it back alive! I think we should crash their love-in party but the risk to our extremities is too great. I think we won this post. What do you think? Yes drag queens always dress better than the typical American woman sad to say.

The Alchemist
    United States of America
    Re: Where are the Feminine women?Jul 29, 2002 22:44

Xena like in Aussie Warrior Goddess the heart throb of a certain female group? Serious, you are beautiful. Just don't hate us men because we are so masculine. we are not the enemy it's those prehistoric fossels called the Governing Body. They don't like masculine men either. You got to be pretty submissive to rise in the ranks of that outfit. Like you we do have lives. Mine's rather interesting,

Edited by - MrMoe on 4 August 2002 6:30:38

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You are addicted to HALUCINOGENS!

You are a daydreamer. You let your creative side get in the way a little too often and you are nowhere near the serious type. You are very loving and touchy, and you give your heart away too easily. You have crazy goals for yourself and you need to get back to reality.
  • The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Mr Moe When I said "What friends?" I meant what friends do I have? Not what friends you have. You are a well liked person. Hell I like you. Yes Syn is a masculine young man and he will no doubt mature into a masculine older man. He is a "hunk" OK? The "SCUM' comment was again about me. I need to cease to be "The Alchemist" and come back as a Sensitive Caring Urban Male that way if I write anything it won't be dissed as coming from the "asshole" I will post this and send another explanation.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thanks for the clarification Alchem Appreciate it! Jsut keep in mind, posts are easily mis-read, and you may want to try to make them a bit more clear, OK? Text can be read however we choose, makes it much easier to read it properly if it is clearly written...

Sorry for the thread hijacking, but i jsut could NOT take it anymore. Insomnia SUCKS.. ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Kisses,

Moe

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

The other day I got in a middle of a thread that I thought was just "a little boy teases girl thing." I did not know how sensitive this subject was to some people. The women posting were frankly honorable and Teejay to. But the men were not. I was not. 4skins was a jerk and not a gentleman. He insulted you with his damn lie so he can be damned! The beer and popcorn guys did not help things either. They sat there and laughed their asses off at you me and all the others. They even fed the flames and encouraged the insults. Frankly I think you are Aces and a feminine lady. You said it right "Feminity/Masculinity is defined by how we make the persons of the opposite sex feel about themselves" I agree and so by that definition I am NOT a very masculine man. I would like to be a gentleman. A gentleman is not rude to women and I was.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

(((((((((((((((((((((ALCHEMIST)))))))))))))))))))))

we are going to get along just fine... you jsut swallowed a LOT of pride, and i like u already!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

Wow Alchemist, quite an about turn there. Keep it up, dude.

Moe:

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Thank you SYN and kisses to you Mr Moe. I am forwarding a letter to you that I sent to XENA, I mentioned you. Please get some sleep I shall try. I have been up all night. There seems to be nothing normal about my life right now. Good night, Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit