what kind of addict are you?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

You are addicted to LIFE!

You are outgoing and content with yourself. You make friends easily and have high goals to aim for. You are too good for drugs and all that bad stuff. (Some people would even go as far to say you are a goody-two-shoes.) :) But that's okay. Stay the way you are and you will get the most out of life!

Copy the following code to place in your livejournal, blog, weblog, etc.

What other Drug Addicts could you have become?
    Cocaine, Marijuana, Nothing, Caffiene, Halucinogens

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

LOL...

I took the test and this is what came up

You are addicted to MARIJUANA!

You are the "sit back and watch everything" type. You could describe yourself as lazy and unprovoked. You are amused by stupid things, but only when you are understanding what is going on around you! Half the time you are clueless, but that's okay. You're taking the easy ride through life, and hopefully you won't get caught on some speed bumps. Deep in your mind however, you are actually very creative and bright! You have the capacity to make a difference in the world if you put some effort into it.

Hmmmm....I am not saying anything I am just going to *giggle*

btw the link for the test is------ http://www.twisted-tantrums.net/onemile/drug.html

Edited by - spiceitup on 2 August 2002 11:26:6

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

You are addicted to MARIJUANA!

You are the "sit back and watch everything" type. You could describe yourself as lazy and unprovoked. You are amused by stupid things, but only when you are understanding what is going on around you! Half the time you are clueless, but that's okay. You're taking the easy ride through life, and hopefully you won't get caught on some speed bumps. Deep in your mind however, you are actually very creative and bright! You have the capacity to make a difference in the world if you put some effort into it.

Hehe, this is the defect in my personality I'm trying to change. I let too much stuff just roll off my shoulders.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

This thing has to be wrong - it says I'm ADDICTED TO LIFE!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

You are addicted to LIFE!

You are outgoing and content with yourself. You make friends easily and have high goals to aim for. You are too good for drugs and all that bad stuff. (Some people would even go as far to say you are a goody-two-shoes.) :) But that's okay. Stay the way you are and you will get the most out of life!

Copy the following code to place in your livejournal, blog, weblog, etc.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They told me it was Caffienne.

Hmmmm. Time for a coffee

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am also addicted to life. Is that boring? I thought it would be caffeine!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

<---------is really glad that gsx posted. Didnt want to be the only one in that category.

• Crystal
    Crystal

Im not telling..hehe

• Jesika
    Jesika

Mine said life too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit