what kind of addict are you?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 44 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I am addicted to cheese. The worst kind.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Incense,

I think I am addicted to this JW Forum....

Until I really began using my new home computer in May, I had no idea that a site like this even existed. I found it all by myself one Saturday, just out of curiosity. My heart pounded. My eyes were fixed. Minutes turned to hours. Yep.....I'm addicted alright!

Now I have someplace to go, where a common bond is shared. Only by having the "JW experience" can one ever truly understand what we've been through. My husband is the sweetest guy, but he has just never really understood. He has always felt so helpless in trying to "fix" all the problems relating to that time period in my life. He is so happy for me now, because I have my own place to go to, and share my stories and to learn some new insight from others. It has made a big difference in our life.

I am also addicted to joy and happiness since finally becoming "free". Some have tried to bring me down from this high, by warning me of my impending demise at Armegeddon, but they have not succeeded.

I'm a hopeless case...

Karen/Sentinel

Edited by - sentinel on 2 August 2002 12:40:16

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

My morning black coffee. zzzzzzz......

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Karen/Sentinel.

I second that, too!

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

You are addicted to LIFE!

You are outgoing and content with yourself. You make friends easily and have high goals to aim for. You are too good for drugs and all that bad stuff. (Some people would even go as far to say you are a goody-two-shoes.) :) But that's okay. Stay the way you are and you will get the most out of life!
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

I'm addicted to love

• zev
    zev

mine said cocaine.

i messed up my post, so live with it

Edited by - zev on 2 August 2002 13:6:6

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

so.....does this mean "smoke crack and worship satan" instead?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Im addicted to life,I was hoping it would be cocain,never mind.

• SYN
    SYN

I'm addicted to Moe and JWD, in that order! Oh, and caffeine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit