SURVEY *Question RE: Disfellowshipping *

by zev 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I remember hearing in the late 70's that congregations in Ohio experienced tons of disfellowshipping due to a sex ring of some sort. Acircuit overseer told me this since he was personally involved.....so if a CO says it, it must be true!

• belbab
    belbab

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11218&site=3

Zev, type in Bonham Texas in the search above and you will find information that you asked for. The above link answers the same question you are asking.

belbab

• jelly
    jelly
    "due to a sex ring of some sort"

lol a jw sex ring hahahahahhahahahaha. I dont put much past the society and I agree anything is possible but I would have to see some evidence of this one. Honestly I would love this to be true.

Terry

• minimus
    minimus

Supposedly, the "sex ring" involved elders, ministerial servants and pioneers and their wives or girlfriends. It allegedly had alot of wife swapping too.

• jelly
    jelly

I cant think of any elders wives I would want to have sex with. There were some extremly attractive younger sisters in our hall (3 to be exact). Two left to org permanatly, one left temp. basically got some guy to marry her than came back into the org (that must suck for the guy).

Terry

• minimus
    minimus

JELLY, you must not be from Ohio, then...lol

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

There was a circut in Australia that had two consecutive CO's DF'd while they were serving in around 1995/6 ish.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Zev,

I know that Groton Ma. congo was disbanded, and was moved to Pepperell Ma. due to elder shenanigans, many of them deleted....

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes, I have heard of this several times while I was a JW. I did not know of a specific congregation that this happened to. The closest where I knew factually of events, are cases where the entire Body of Elders were removed, along with several MSs, and a new Body was brought in to reorganize the congregation, often dividing it up into other neighboring congregations.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

My congregation in Donegal Ireland was disbanded in the early 90s. It was a real bad scene there. I picked up and moved right before it happened because you could feel that some big s&it was going down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit