Kitty-Kats are of.....SATAN? So sayeth the dub!

by knighthawk1981 15 Replies latest jw friends

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

you guys and gals have to read this...it's hillarious!

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/proclaimer/cat.htm

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

rim going to give two of the highlights from the article

Are we not grateful for this insight on God's viewpoint regarding such matters? True worshipers follow closely God's mandates on cleanness to their eternal benefit! Sister N.K. from Virginia, U.S.A. tells us that since getting rid of her cat, she has not had to be preoccupied with cleaning the litter box or wasting valuable time better spent pursuing kingdom interests with the burden of purchasing cat food. This has allowed her to become a full-time pioneer; she finds that it is now easier to meet her allotted hours in field service. Godwin, a brother from Sierra Leone, puts it this way: 'I'm so grateful that God's organization is kept clean! It has freed me from the burden of owning a cat and all the spiritual pitfalls and financial commitments that go with it. I hope all the brothers will realize how the Devil subtly uses cats to corrupt and distract us from the disciple-making work.' (Matt. 24:14). What fine examples of faithfulness!

Additionally, cats practice many unclean habits not befitting a Christian household: coughing up fur balls, licking inappropriate body areas on their own bodies (inappropriate handling) and even, in some cases, on the bodies of their human owners (wrongful motive?), urination on the floor, vocal and blatant promiscuity (unknown to any other species, all others being endowed with Godly chastity and decorum) and widespread sexual misconduct without the benefit or sanctity of holy matrimony, even orgiastic practices, substance abuse of catnip (an intoxicating herb) which produces conditions akin to drunkenness, stealing food from the table, producing ungodly sounds, excessive playfulness and the employment of devices not known to have been used by Jesus, the conducting of its unholy business under the cover of the darkness of night, and so on. What sort of example does this give our young ones endeavoring to faithfully serve Jehovah? The Bible clearly shows that 'neither fornicators .. nor thieves .. nor drunkards .. nor revilers .. will inherit the Kingdom.' (1 Cor. 6:9-11)

• gumby
    gumby

I do hope this IS an actual article and not something some nerdy bastard wrote to get attention.

Where is this article from? Dates?

Bogus articles can piss people off you know!

If this is for real.....I have never read something from the Borg this twisted. If it's not for real......why was it posted?

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

i found it on some circuit overseer's website...trust me the society men are capable of this...it's a little known fact that Hitler banned house cats during his reign...the watchtower is as capable of the same evil

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

It is a parody. It has been around for a while, and is not a real publication of the society.

Relax and enjoy it in the spirit it was written in.

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

i knew it wasnt a society publication. however, i did think it was from an elder or circuit overseer...they are pretty whacked....the truly funny thing is that some dubs thought this guy might be right but they would wait on the society to make a decision....god cant these folks make up there own mind?

• gumby
    gumby

KH

Sorry for coming off strong on this and I see it wasn't your intent to mislead. There have been some screwy posters here that do nothing but try and make a stir such as the one about Ray Franz being re-instated. This kind of stuff gives us apostates a bad name.......like we need one.

Now for some real kitty cat trivia:

A witness should not allow its cat to eat birds or lizards, or any other living thing because they would be violating the blood issue. You cannot give a pet a blood transfusion either. Are these some crazy bastards or what? Sooooooooooooooooo glad to be....

out!

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

yes they are crazy...thats why we need to protest at local kingdom halls when most of them will be there

• Carlo
    Carlo

The pages are actually mine, as I'm a CO.

check

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/proclaimer/index.html

Carlo

• frogit
    frogit

Hi Carlo

Have a look at idiots.jpg they are happy, but are they idiots?

frogit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit