Kitty-Kats are of.....SATAN? So sayeth the dub!

by knighthawk1981 15 Replies latest jw friends

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

It is a great spoof of the exact argumentation used by the WT in their "Question from the Readers." It's really brilliant.

• gumby
    gumby

Have a look at idiots.jpg they are happy, but are they idiots?

I guess they are as idiotic as WE were.They are just plain poor brainwashed people who swallowed a story as WE did at one time..believing it was true.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Don't forget:

Some people refers to cats as pussies, which is a vulgar word at best.

CAT scans are used to see the inside of a person, a clearly demonic practice because knowing the inside of a person is reserved only to Jehovah.

CAT is also used to describe a spiteful woman, or a woman lacking in the fruits of the spirit, which kind we must shun.

CATholic Church, from which we learned our totalitalian methods of keeping the flock during its inquisitional period, but still we must say is the great whore, just like the UN is the beast.

a CAT-o-nine tails, which is an instrument of torture. Unfortunately most modern wordly governments under Satan's rule will not let us use it on apostates, therefore limiting ourselves to psychological torture on apostates.

Raymond Franz let the CAT out of the bag, and see how much money power slaves believing people we lost to $atan.

CAThedrals, the big luxurious houses of religions, that spend over a hundred thousand dollars in chandeliers.

CAT houses, or houses of whoredom, from which a prophet was instructed by big J to seek a wife.

CAT naps, which spiritually weak people take to show boredom in the meetings, but elders do in the same to take brief periods of rest after a hangover long day of work for Jehovah.

• Liberated
    Liberated

Hi Carlo,

Very interesting website and beautiful picture of happy people. It reminded me of a question I've never received an answer to, not even an unsatisfactory one. Who are the people on the cover of the January 1, 1992 wt? I'm thinking they are supposed to be jws [which would be kind of misleading because we never worshipped that way] but they look more like born again Christians. What do you think?

Thanks, Libby

Edited by - Liberated on 2 August 2002 10:19:18

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

"but they look more like born again Christians. What do you
    think? Thanks, Libby"
    There all JW's. The JW in the middle was a former Pentacostal but he forgot himself when he raised his hands and become the last Armegeddon victim. It was sad but everyone kept smiling because what's another dead body when there are 6 billion of those littering the ground?

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

I enjoy cats,I have many.They can really mess up my day,when they spray or if the liter box is messy.

Ancient times people worshipped Transexuals as gods.So what?Man did a lot of stupid things back then.Look around you.....they are doing it again.Since I'm not into the gay scense why should I worry about a transexual?Or a cat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit