Pedophilia and the WTS 's Irrational Arrogance

by Lee Elder 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

From one Lee to another Lee - Thank you

There are so many wonderful posts on here. People with conscience are waking up and that is a good thing

Sadly too many of the R&F are not waking up. I had a "talk" with one earleir today. Her perspective is

Most likely in a number that I do not want to acknowledge, and I personally I do not want to hear about such things,

People are telling lies and the gossip grows louder and bigger. They don't want to hear they have been wrong to invest themselves in a lying hypocritical org. That is just too painful for them to address.

Bill and Barb - My hat is off to both of you for the sacrifice you have made in behalf of all silent lambs

Lee Marsh

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Lee,

and I personally I do not want to hear about such things,

And remember how we used to be soooooooooo disgusted with other religious people we met when we told them what was happening in their church........and they still wanted to stay - as it was their religion.

We told them "But you'll be judged because you belong to a religious organization which doesn't uphold God's standards." And now, Jehovah's Witnesses are in the same boat. They're choosing their religion over their interpretation of God's standards. They know they've fallen short - and can't leave freely.

"My country (insert religion), right or wrong." Remember how we thought that was so wrong?

waiting

• thewiz
    thewiz

i was under the impression that the "real" person running the show was a bro. (Karl?) Adams

the sad thing is that most will believe what they are told (by the WTB&TS), because it is easier to handle/assimilate the info that way. "everyone else is wrong/apostate. they got to be, i mean..." - understand/see what i mean?

again i remind people, watch the made for TV movie of animal farm, for the most part everyone will do as they are told and be complacent. it's just less stressful. it's easier to deal with the "fact" that someone who "cares" about you is handling things.

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

hawkaw

Just saw your question. Okay, wow! Maybe we can show the public there is a problem.

I emailed Bill with the registered sex offenders info

but email me: [email protected]

Edited by - nanoprobe on 8 August 2002 13:12:57

• judyann213
    judyann213

I just heard of a convicted pedophile in one of the near congregations who is actually on the internet with a photo and cannot be within so many miles of

children under the age of 12 but yet he just passed away and they are actually having a funeral service for him at the KH!! When I asked about this I was told

he was probably repentent and therefore still in good standing and it probably happened a long time ago. Wrong! It happened within the last couple of years.

I just don't get it -

• judyann213
    judyann213

I just heard of a convicted pedophile in one of the near congregations who is actually identified on the internet with a photo and cannot be within so many miles of

children under the age of 12 ~ He just passed away and they are actually having a funeral service for him at the KH!! When I asked about this I was told

he was probably repentent and therefore still in good standing and it probably happened a long time ago. Wrong! It happened within the last couple of years.

I just don't get it -

• judyann213
    judyann213

I just heard of a convicted pedophile in one of the near congregations who is actually identified on the internet with a photo and cannot be within so many miles of

children under the age of 12 ~ He just passed away and they are actually having a funeral service for him at the KH!! When I asked about this I was told

I just don't get it -

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Hi Judyann,

Welcome.

If you think that's bad we were told by the elders that our child's molester had every right to be in the same KH with her while he was out on bail awaiting trial. We of course went and got a stay away order by the courts in order to keep him away.

By the way, he was convicted but never disfellowshipped.

It's really sick how victims and their families are treated within the Org when it comes to this subject and many have been stumbled by it including us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit