Pedophilia and the WTS 's Irrational Arrogance

by Lee Elder 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Marvelous posts all.......thank you thank you thank you, for putting into words the anger and hurt I have been feeling in the 4 weeks since venturing onto the net to "disprove" the problem in the org, only to find a cesspool of problems and lying; and those aren't even the worst parts.
    HOW can we keep up the pressure???
    I want so much for EVERY witness to know how much he has been violated. How best to do it??

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

Heres a little idea to get more press

1) The public doesnt care about this issue and see it as a JW problem.

2) We need to show the public that it effects their families

3) I know of two convicted JWs (now registered sex offenders) who molested neighborhood children

4) Prior to molesting these kids and being convicted, they had molested congregation kids and not been turned over to secular authorities,

5) I cant prove point #4 without a District Authority to subpoena victims or elders (I doubt they will talk on their own )

6) If enough people on this board will report similar convicted molesters I think we could get a good investigative reporter to do the story.

7) Even 5 or 6 good cases will probably get point #4 handled

Should I post looking for Convicted Molesters? Or have them email Bill? Maybe this is already being done? Good Bad or Stupid Idea?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

• waiting
    waiting

I'm amazed at the fine thoughts and arguments in this thread. Thank you all. I'm at work - so all I can add to it is like Sam......."bttt"

Perhaps the WTBTS is like the portrayal they use for Satan "a many-headed beast."

waiting

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As I said before, this thread deserves to be on page 1.

Therefore I am btttt

hawk

• waiting
    waiting
    I am shocked and outraged by the recent actions of the Watchtower Society to silence child advocates who's only agenda is to stop the rape and molestation of Jehovah's Witness children and protect them from the known pedophiles operating within the organization.

Thank you.

Those in the organization who are responsible for these reprehensible actions must be sanctioned. I sincerely hope that voting members of the Watchtower Society will insist on the removal of all corporate directors who support the current policies that harm children and protect pedophiles.

I believe your hopes will be dashed - completely.

What seems to propel and sustain WTS leaders is their belief they are God's channel and thus whatever policy they come up with represents God's view on a matter. It is an irrational arrogance not supported by their published historical statements.

I agree with you. It seems to be becoming clearer (as with New Light) as time marches on, that the Watchtower leaders are no better than many leaders - ready to let their followers die for their own selfish gain.

Jehovah God is quite capable of protecting and sanctifying his own name should he choose to do so. The real question is, are WTS leaders capable of using a little common sense and protecting JW children? - Lee

The WTBTS leaders, and followers, are showing themselves by their actions of being incapable of using a litle common sense and protecting JW children. Thank you, Lee, for a fine thread. I had read it before, and now have had the time to re-read it.

"By their fruits, you shall know them." - Jesus

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 6 August 2002 16:52:49

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Just wanting to keep this on page 1.

hawk

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey hillary_step,interesting observations.Ones I had not thought about before.If dubs are not happy with how WBTS is spending their money,they will withhold it.Much better than most scandels will acomplish.The WBTS pediphile issue and the WBTS waste of members money will go a long way in making dubs look at WBTS criticly.New food for thought,thanks...OUTLAW

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

nanoprobe,

Where is my head sometimes. What you just wrote a few posts back on what happened with those molestors is exactly what I have been looking for, for 2 reporters I know.

Can you fill me in on this. Where the case(s) were/news reports/court cases/court locations.

You give it to me and I will see what I can do with it.

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

well, uh, hawk. don'tcha talk to me anymore?

btw, this is my impertinent way of "bttt"ing this thread.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit