CANADIAN COURT CASE ON CHILD ABUSE

by hawkaw 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

A POEM MY HUSBAND WROTE ABOUT THE SOCIETY WINDS OF CHANGE A touch of thyme, a hint of rose, A shady, muted garden grows. Buds of green, of red, of gold Smothered in a shade so cold Each precious bulb, each fragile plant Straining for a light so scant. Yearning for the Suns true light, Under the Oaks uncaring sight. The mighty Oak stands tall and proud; Its lofty heights an emerald cloud. To itself the light it keeps And in its shadow the garden weeps. Almighty Oak, foreboding to my eye; Reaching, reaching for the sky; Your heartwood, no longer true Lies weakened, rotted through and through. The winds of change begin to blow Stirring Oak leaves too and fro Liquid sun comes pouring through; A warming touch in mornings dew. The wind; it grows on a whispered word; The truth, the TRUTH; it shall be heard! The voices strike a mighty blow. Be gone ye Oak let the garden grow! Damn the truth the Oak wont bend So tall, so proud; but in the end Its rotten core could not hold. The Oak has fallen, splintered and cold. Oh blooming bulb, Oh flowering plant, Now basking in your rightful grant. Grow strong and true in pure, clean light, Under the Suns maternal sight. A touch of thyme, a hint of rose; In wondrous light the garden grows. Blooms of green, of red, of gold Such perfect beauty I now behold. Scott Boer

• Beans
    Beans

I guess the elders in our congregation didn`t know about this law either when an elder abused my sister in our Scarborough Hall. Looking forward to the right outcome of this.

Beans

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

The elders did know, there was a letter sent out to them, but they were also told to keep the congregation files confidential. THere is no excuse.

• Beans
    Beans

needs_lots:

Did they know in the late 70`s and early 80`s? This is when it happened to my sister.

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

It is sad what happened to your sister. I went through the same thing, but now Iam fighting back, as she should do. You should tell her to come to my trial. Iam sure it will sound familiar. She needs the reassurance that what they did was wrong. They still need to pay for what they did. I can't believe that your father did nothing. MOre than likely he was told by the Borg that he couldnt press charges. Would make a good lawsuit. When are they going to start paying for the mistakes they made. Iam really tired of paying myself. It has cost us so much money, but I don't know of anyway else to stop them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit