by hawkaw 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag

hawk

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hello everyone,

Wow, I was so suprised to see the number of replies back already. This has been a difficult thing for my husband and I . It has actually been almost 5 years since we first started. As was mentioned this is a civil case, and my father has not been charged. The statment of claim is available as a public doucment through the courts of ontario. The big crux of my case is the pain I was put through afterwards. The not allowing me to seek medical help and much more. At this point in litigation I can not get into too much details. I would certainly love any support that I can get. My husband and I are working this alone. It hasnt been until recently that I realize there was a support network like this in place. If any of you live in the Toronto area, and would like to support my husband and I, it would be great.

vic

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

hugs and love, vicki

You have a LARGE group of supporters out here, we believe you and we think it is GOD'S WILL that you get your day in court.

Telling the truth should not make you a victim again...

• Scully
    Scully

Vicki:

Welcome to the board! I wish Ottawa was a bit closer to Toronto, because I'd love to be there for you. There are quite a few former JWs from Toronto who are members of the forum, and I bet you a round of coffees at Tim Horton's that they'd love to show their support and presence in court for you.

Let us know date, time & place. You're bound to get a show of support.

Feel free to e-mail me any time. My e-mail is open.

Love, Scully

• jwsons
    jwsons

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Vicky, we're with you & Your hubby .)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by - jwsons on 3 August 2002 2:36:11

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

bttt

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag!!!!!!!!!!

hawk

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Vicki, it is great to see you posting. Those of us in the United States and elsewhere are with you in spirit. Im sure Hawkaw will beat the drums and get many of your Canadian sympathizers to offer support to you and your husband.

We will follow your case here.

Warm regards,

Sam

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Thanks to all,

My husband and I have much to do, and we appreciate your comments and suggestions. If you dont hear from us in a while, it is simply that we have to prepare. Again, having any of you there at trial would mean a great deal to us. My lawyer was asked by the courts if he would need a small court room or big, he said small, I will tell him that we need a big one! lol. Lets work together to fight these guys that think they can win.

vic

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hey Vicki and husband: Count us stubble jumpers in Saskatchewan as behind you 100%.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit