CANADIAN COURT CASE ON CHILD ABUSE

by hawkaw 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vicki and her husband}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Stay strong. I'll be praying for you.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hello Vicky and husband. If we lived nearer we would certainly come and support you, we are in England, just a few miles too far away!!

We will be thinking of you both on the day, and may Jehovah give you the strength for the battle ahead!

well done Twink

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Hawk - Thanks for putting this information up....and including MadAp in the party. Besides personality difficulties (imho).....smart man.

I believe Kismet & Path are near to Toronto. In fact, a whole group of Canadians around that area (I think).

Welcome Vicki & Husband!

Sorry we have to meet like this - but this IS an xjw site.....so the majority of us have come here because of varying degrees of grief delivered thanks to the WTBTS. Bastards.

Several in my family have the same background as yours and wish you much success. Go for the throat and watch every friggin' word. I'm sure Hawk's filled you in on the ruthlessness, pettiness, arrogance, deceitfulness, and occasional wanton stupidity of the JW Laywers. Many Bastards.

I'm in South Carolina (waaaaaaaaaaay down yonder) so I can't do much more than send my warmest regards and thank you for pursuing your pain thorough the Canadian Legal System.

Your laws on this issue seem like New Light compared to the USA laws!

waiting

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Vicki & hubby, thanks for your courage,

Wt. needs to be held responsible! They love to brag how holy spirit is behind all they do, and at the same time poke fun at other religions missteps.

I'm with you in spirit.God bless you and your efforts.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Thankyou Hawkaw for informing us of this. I hope I can be there to give support to Vicki and her husband.

(btw....is the date correct...Sept 8th is a Sunday?)

I hope the coverage of this describes in detail, the underhanded, ruthless...(ditto their description by "waiting" ) tactics of the JW lawyers in action. They showed their "UNChrist-like" tactics in the Calgary trial...and I'm sure they'll do so again.

I'm glad that Vicki and her husband have the support of those helping them to prepare. Better to go in being in full armour than to be "fleeced" again by the "loving???" shepherds!!

Had Enough

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

bttt....

Just checking again about the date of this case since September 8th is a Sunday....

Thanks, Had Enough

• Dia
    Dia

Please make contact with Bill Bowen at silentlambs.com He might also know some people who would like to stand by you in court.

Also, please make contact with Watchtowerinformationservice.org so they can follow your story and add it to their posts.

We will definitely be with you in prayer and in spirit throughout this whole ordeal.

Thank you for doing the hard work of bringing it all to court.

• Bazil
    Bazil

Vicky.... It's great to see you standing up to the Organisation.... They have been getting away with this Hypocracy for all too long... How dare they invoke their Gag on reports of child Molestation and Rape to cover up the Guilty members and the WTS reputation... Even here in Australia we are watching closely the results of your Case.. but beware of their cunning.. Your case and the 23000 cases of Child abuse in Britain are being put down to Supposition only.... They say by begruntled Ex JW's.. only. Pathetic isn't it.... Let the truth prevail.....God Bless from Australia.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag!!!

H.E.,

I will check with Vicki. It must be the 9th.

hawk

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hello from Canada!

Again, thanks for all your support! The court date is the 9th, sorry for not replying earlier. Yes I have gotten in touch with Bill already, him and many more have been a great support to me! Hopefully the society will get to see the great damage they have cased. People who are abused suffer enough as it is. We need understanding, love and "worldly" help. I know that now, as I did then. They have to stop seeing these abusers as simply "sinners", but as criminals. I hope that everyone is watching this case. Again, anyone that can come as support would be awesome. My email address is [email protected] . Anyone wishing to send extra support! Thanks, and I will again keep you posted. Trial is set in Toronto.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit