(oh, and lol @ D8TA & imbue of course )

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Hello and welcome

Spice

(our names kinda go together

• Salsita
    Salsita

Thank you all for the welcomes. Yes, I'd like to consider myself an okay looking person. You guys are too funny. lol

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Como te va, Salista .... Bienvenidos! Que pasa? Well, that's almost all the Spanish I know...I hope you can read it (hehe)...really, BIG WELCOME!!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

A big WELCOME Salsita.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Hello everyone...I'm new here too since I have no"friends" in the hall.....( don't make me laugh"" basically I attend meetings but thats it..I'm the very definition of a slacker..but the funny thing is I have no hangs ups with my co-workers many who are good people yet I feel like I have the pluage when I attend the meetings...I have no priviledges or etc and from the outside I would appaear as someone not "reaching out" does my situation make any sense ? I don't fit in with the "friends" and of course I've been told not to associate with the "world"

• COMF
    COMF

Hello, aviator! Texas, huh? Well, you've missed out on a couple of terrific gatherings of the faithless this past week. But don't fear, there are more on the way. What part of Texas?

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Hey there Comf ,Houston here....how long has this site been up and how come I just found it ???lol

• COMF
    COMF

It's been here at least a couple of years, aviator. I found it a little over a year ago, but was on another like it since 1997. I'm in Dallas, as are a bunch of us here. You'll see the "Apostofest" threads on the board... have a look, there's lots of pictures of the festivities. We had people from all over the country, and some from here even flew to the UK for one over there. If Xena and tyydyy ever quit talking and start doing, there should be one in Austin before long. :) Not sure if there are any posters here from Houston besides yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit