Salsita

hi

• minimus
    minimus

hi

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hi Salsita,

don't be afraid...be very...very afraid......

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Salsita, love the name. Do you have any tamales to go with that salsa?

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hi there and welcome.

Mackin

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

So, anything we can do for you?

• D8TA
    D8TA

Now that's a story I can absolutely identify with! The action! The mystery! The drama! The romance!

Absolutely stellar!

I like the part where you handled the 3 ninja assassins ( forget my spelling, it's your computer, not mine that is mistyping words) who broke in to your "Waffle on the Stick" cafe! I mean, who could of thought up such an ingenious plan on the fly! Pure bravery! Then the way you summoned the ancient dead, to pop out of there graves underneath that Circus Circus tricycle! Had me biting my fingernails! Not to mention you saving the seal in the clown suit, just as the train was rumbling down the tracks, all the while sporting a Hi-Fi 70's Stereo playing Blondie's first album! Then to top it all off, you finish your walk with the WTBTS alla Thelma and Louise style! Took no crap, and just drove your unicycle off 30 stair-steps while the elders were chasing you out the kingdom hall doors. * wipes tears from eyes *.

* cough *

So, uh....wanna tell us a few things about yourself? Or would you like me to fill in some more blanks?

D8TA

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL....Now, your a real talker... You don't hold anything back. Do you! hehehe...

Just watch out for the r.... ....!

• beepers
    beepers

Thanks D8TA-

I really needed that laugh.

Amy

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Welcome Salsita, are you a hot latina?

witchywoman

Share this

Google+