Joe Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bill, tell Barb that I'll send them TWO containers of jam now!

But I have to locate the address again..........maybe on the old computer.

Edited by - mulan on 1 August 2002 1:17:16

• abbagail
    abbagail
    ...over 130 years of active service as Jehovahs Witnesses...

It's like the society just wiped out the entire lifespan of Moses or Abraham (120 years) as being of no account whatsoever...

They all three have been disfellowshipped for causing divisions, yet not one person has left the faith because of their actions.

However, on the contrary... HORDES have and are leaving the faith to due the DIVISION-CAUSING actions of the GB themselves...

The committees produced letters written by members of the Service Department along with other elders. Watchtower has just created a new policy, that is, letters can now appear as eye witnesses to disfellowship in face of a denial.

Don't you just love religions (and corporations) who just keep making up rules as they go along, for whatever situation pops up: "No problem! We'll just create a NEW POLICY as needed." (New Policy Dept. d/b/a WTS Lawyers):

"Will the [WTS] throne causing adversities be allied with you while it is FRAMING TROUBLE by [New Policy] decree?

They make SHARP ATTACKS on the soul of the RIGHTEOUS ONE, and pronounce WICKED even the blood of the INNOCENT one.

But Jehovah WILL become a SECURE HEIGHT for me; and MY GOD the ROCK of my refuge.

And he WILL TURN BACK UPON THEM their hurtfulness, and WILL SILENCE THEM with their own calamity, Jehovah Our God WILL SILENCE THEM." [Psalms 94:20-23]

How is the Service Dept. "eye witnesses" to this? Do they do the collecting of all newspaper articles and media videos of comments by the Bill's-Barb's-Joe's among their congs, and then write a letter to the JC stating, "In our humble opinion, from the articles/videos we've seen, we are 99 and 44/100 percent sure these comments made by these individuals WOULD cause divisions among the brethren..." ???

Agree that this is really not a surprise, but I'm with those who say the world IS watching the WTS more closely than normal due to the PEDOPHILE ISSUE and, therefore, will more than likely also take note of the AFTERshocks such as this.

And if anyone is familiar with Fat Jack's writings, since the WT religion is nothing but a "social deconstruction" experiment anyway, it only makes sense the WT will keep acting more bizarre and irrational in its dealings with its members as an "experiment" to see JUST HOW FAR THEY CAN GO and yet have the sheep keep following them without question...

My heartfelt condolences are extended to BB&J. Like the three young Hebrews, you are not falling down at the foot of the gold pillar of the WTS, so you can EXPECT to be thrown into the firey furnace, yet you will step out of it intact to the horror of Nebuchadnezzar (who should be going completely insane any time now, crawling on all fours in the field eating grass). [Daniel Chapters 3 and 4]

Kindext regards,
    Grits

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

That's exactly right Lee.

Good post.

hawk

• Amazing
    Amazing

The Watctower Society has made it painfully obvious where their priorities are, what is important to them, and concern for JW victims of sexual molestation is not among them. It is time for this religion to be brought down.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi Amasing.

Did you get my Email I sent you a couple of days ago?

hawk

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

thats the way reality is, when owned by people in ivory towers.

they would even DF the LORD, because he did not support the mosaic law when he helped the woman with adultery to get free from being stoned. If anyone among you is without fail....

Their claim to be gods channel is, seen under the experience of a 3rd generation JW, the utterance of a mockingbird.

Brothers, dont worry. To fall is no mistake, but it would be a mistake to stop fighting. I am sure that a great crowd would support the 3 dissidents if they would know what had happend.

The annointed Gerrit Loesch should take his chance to solve this pedo knot if he doesnt want to shoot himself into the knee

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Perhaps the general public who doesnt really give a rats patootie about this organization wont pay much attention to this whole thing except as it relates to "yet another organization full of pedophilia"...I believe firmly that the rank and file DO read, hear, see and care...and even if they cant say anything outloud now, it festers in their hearts, as these type of things did in each of OUR hearts, until we could contain them no more and they burst forth in a torrent of anguish. We all ended up on "this side" of the fence because we had our own last straws.

This was Joe's. He knew, Barb knew, Bill knew we ALL KNEW they would disfellowship all of them. They have been silencing anyone and everyone who dares to speak against them all along. Ray Franz being the first very PUBLIC spiritual execution I was aware of.

I believe that the good hearted ones ARE LEAVING this organization. And we all know that takes time. It took me five years to actually leave once I knew I was leaving...FIVE YEARS. So have patience my loved ones...the exodus is happening like the beginnings of a Tsunami...silently under the waters until it builds the power to explode out onto the land. Wait for it.

• Scully
    Scully

Don't forget the other people who have been disfellowshipped for speaking out and advocating for themselves or children who have been victimized by JW pedophiles:

Erica Rodrigues - disfellowshipped for taking her molester, Manuel Beliz, to court (where he was subsequently convicted on all four counts against him and sentenced to 11 years in prison - he remains a JW in good standing)

Carl & Barbara Pandelo - disfellowshipped for advocating for their daughter who was molested by her own grandfather, Carmen Pandelo, who was convicted of sex crimes against her, yet remains a JW in good standing.

The WTS is making a mockery of their claim to righteousness by expelling these people. They are becoming a theatrical spectacle to the world, and the world doesn't want pedophiles coming to their doors.

Love, Scully

• Room 215
    Room 215

It's true that disclosure of the facts in these cases is likely to intensify the disillusionment of those in the rank and file alrready growing restive and beginning to wonder about a whole array of issues. The problem is that for any ot these to get at the facts, they have to be proactive, not to mention the need for courage to ignore the intimidating warnings against the Internet and other independent, non-JW information sources. For all too many, taking this step requires them to subdue their JW-trained mentality which equates such seeking as rebellion, and this requires no small amount of courage.

• jack2
    jack2

The Inquistion all over again.

The WTS can write articles telling how the Church attempted to silence dissent in the mid-centuries, and then they go ahead and do the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit