HOW MANY DRINKERS----OUT THERE???

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey WildTurkey,I`m given it my best shot.They say alcohol preserves..LOL...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmm so thats how the Egyptians did it! Embalming, HAH! I'll do it myself :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I was a kid,I worked with a guy who loved Rum.He liked hot Rum when it was cold ,cold Rum when it was hot,and Rum when he was thirsty.A real character..LOL...OUTLAW

• Sabine
    Sabine

Before we left, Makena had to give a special needs talk on underage drinking. Apparently some of the parents were providing booze for the young ones in their homes. Kids as young as 15 would get together at these families home. The problem is that, one, it's illegal to provide booze to other people's underage kids, and what happens when they have to drive home?? Too stupid to be believed!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmmm I will agree that underage drinking is bad. However once your 21 everyone should get a rum IV and enjoy the good life :) Can you imagine football without booze???? *cringe*

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Sign me up. I love Miller Lite

• Sabine
    Sabine

What's a run IV? When we turned 21 Bacardi 151 was the drink of choice. Now I'm a martini fan.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

rum I V, rum intoveinus ;) Its faster if the booze goes straght to the blood stream :) LOL, no I would stick a needle of booze in my arm, it would probably kill me, but after a couple of shots of 151 it feels like someone did.

I dont know why I started drinking 151? Probably because no one else would and its flammable :)

Martini's are nothing but 2 shots of gin (with a tad amount of vermouth). When I was bartending I would have this whitetrash lady come in and ask for vodka martini's no vermouth. I told her, "so you want 2 shots of vodka?" She says, "no I want a vodka martini no vermouth." I said, "yeah, thats 2 shots of vodka." Basicly, the martini was cheaper than 2 shots. COME ON FOLKS! Lets not e that F-in cheap!!!

• rocky220
    rocky220

aw stop talking and give me jack daniels and ginger ale, dont forget the cherry. [LOL]

rocky

• SYN
    SYN

Dry as a fish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit