HOW MANY DRINKERS----OUT THERE???

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Based on that definition, put me down.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

One thing over the years that I have noticed about Jehovah's Witnesses is that they LOVE to drink, especially Bethelites....Have you too noticed this? And why do you think this might be the case?

um, because they can?

they're all a bunch of alcoholics if you ask me...

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I drank a lot more when I was a JW. I used to have a shots in my room sometimes just so I could go to sleep. In my old congregation there were extremes, those who would be upset if you even had booze on the table, and those who would drink up your liquor cabinet if you didn't stop them.

Once, when my parents were out of town I invited the "farm boys" over for a fine christian gathering, er, I mean party. My parents were pretty pissed when they got back, not because I had people over, but because they drank every drop of alcohol in the house.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Yes sir, I drink to much, Ihave a drinking problem, I have one mouth and two hands!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

put me down 151 times......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I try to stay away from alcohol except for beer,whisky,vodka,brandy,laquers,gin, red wine,white wine,cider,scotch,shnapps,wine coolers,hard liquor coolers.A regular tea totaler I tell you..LOL...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Good thing OUTLAW, all that water, ice tea, and fruit juice will kill ya!!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Rock on Outlaw, you will live forever!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Crazy151Drinker,I`ll never need a blood transfusion.If I go in for an operation and lose too much beer out of my system,they can always crack a Molson(with a side shot of Crown Royal) and I-V me back to health..LOL...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Exactly! Having an Alcohol blood substitute keeps me sooo much cooler in the summer time and I always feel warm in the winter! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit