Brain Sex Test

by patio34 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Now people going through this forum will see the purple folder and take renewed interest in this thread.

I got 55, which as I understand it means I can be compatible with both sexes--mentally, anyway.

But I've been told by women I seem to understand how they think more often than I do guys' thought processes. IOW a woman and I might be chatting and when I speculate on why they did something they've described, or questions I think would have logically come to mind for them, I get statements like "Are you inside my head?"

Now, as to the theory itself: I don't know. It seems too...what? Simplistic? Stereotypical? In one sense I should welcome it, as it would give more weight to the idea that my homosexuality isn't a choice (though even if told so by God Himself the fundies wouldn't believe it). Yet I suppose what makes me uneasy is the implied assumption that a massive dose of hormones would "cure" me (I hate that phrase).

As I recall, Dr. David Reuben ("Everything You Wanted...About Sex But...to Ask") mentioned this type of therapy on WWII vets who'd had their testicles shattered by a land mine developed by the Germans. When stepped on, an explosion threw another mine to about waist-high; when it exploded, the testicles went too. Heterosexual men were delighted to regain lost functionality from hormone therapy. Hormone replacement therapy didn't cure gay men of their orientation; it intensified their sex drive instead. (The gay men had this tried on them in an attempt to "cure" them.)

• cellomould
    cellomould

People who say homosexuality is a choice must have homosexual inclinations. Think about it... It's denial.

cellmould

• slipnslidemaster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit