Brain Sex Test

by patio34 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• cellomould
    cellomould

6o9 makes a good point...perhaps you should move the scoring to a later post (say something at the end like 'see post below for scores'). I think it makes a huge difference.

I scored a 55.

For some of the questions at least one answer just does not make sense. And the question about sniffing out an affair is so subjective that it alone biases the test. How many times have any of us found out that our suspicions were right? It is not enough that you are always suspicious (which of course women will tend to be, as the test tries to demonstrate).

But, anyhow, it's all for fun.

cellmould

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    Spice -- I KNOW her, she is very girlie i would say her score is very accurate, but ask Spice, we hang out a LOT, she admits i AM feminine but i do not always act "female."

BAH!! you calling me girlie???? Thems is fighting words....lol.

Moe----you have you female moments and you have your not so female moments...just like me (although your tendency to "always having to be right" leans more on the male side... lol)

PS---I just wanted to add that my score stays the same even with "c" as -5 points--I didnt have any C's

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

That's ok Moe, I got a 45 too

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Four years ago, as a beat down witness, I think I had a lower score, maybe 10. My female cousin though, had a negative 5 if I remember correctly.

• patio34
    patio34

Heh, heh, Lilacs!

Miss Moe, I don't think the test means all that much. Maybe just means you have a little more map-reading capabilities.

Hi Cellumoid, thanks for the suggestion, but . . . and yeah, the test is very simple and general. Probably not worth too much, just an indicator.

Hi Pierced Angel. Now Moe has company

Hi again 6of9, Interesting score. According to the book, er, what I've read, . . . well, I don't know. That you're way on the masculine side.

Cheers to all and have a great Thursday!

Pat

• TheStar
    TheStar

I scored 100.

• berten
    berten

I got a 10.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Unanswered questions count for 5 points.
    Most males will score between 0 and 60.
    Most females will score between 50 and 100.
    The overlap scores between 50 and 60 indicates a thought compatibility between the sexes.

I didn't answer any of the questions so I get 50 points. Male with "a thought compatibility between the sexes". Cool!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Pat.......ignore 6 - women never take the unasked-for advice of a man - who is always just tooooooooooo willing to give it.

Gotcha 6!!!!!!!

Back to the test - I am a woman (as my sister, you should know that, eh?) and I got a 50. A lot of those questions dealt with attention to details around us (not directions) - such as the cat sound, the music sound, fixing faces with names, etc.

My response? Stupid questions. Now, THAT'S me being in touch with my maleness!

waiting

• patio34
    patio34

Heh, heh Waiting! Thanks for the post. Yes, I figured it was more fair to give the scoring at the same time as the test.

Hey, check out my thread on the movie Signs. Are you going to see it this weekend?

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit