Sister Dub's first visit to the gynecologist

by butalbee 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL-enough said

Beastmaster!

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

That's pretty bad when people are so ignorant about basic medicine that they avoid regular checkups, don't know how children are born, and uses cranberry juice as a douche. Honest, that's the first I've heard of this in my life. I couldn't believe it.

At one time Wiz, the Society taught that vaccinations were wrong, and organ transplants were disallowed. Then there are their flip-flops on blood. Using blood components is not "abstaining from blood," imo. I can't remember what their view is on organ transplants now--they bounce from one wall to another on doctrines worse than a drunk.

Maybe the saddest post I read in this thread was about the person who had her birth control pills thrown in the trash because it would give her an excuse to have sex. Think what the mother's saying about her own daughter with that statement: you've just been waiting for an excuse. I can't trust you (which if she believed that, doesn't it say volumes about how well she raised her daughter and how well "God's organization" safeguards its people's robot's morals?). You have no willpower and would be like a bitch in heat.

I had a relative by marriage that believed if a woman held her arm up over her head she'd get pregnant.

The point is, when one can research back issues of Watchtower and Awake! or other materials and find stupid (criminally negligent?) medical "advice" such as this given as answers to real concerns, and as doctrines to live or die by, why do you wonder why the people here hold the WBTS in such contempt?

I hate obtuseness and stupidity, and the more time I spend here the more I see the WBTS is an apparently bottomless source of it. What's worse, they share it with the sincerely questioning.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

i caught this lady douching with sprite one time...eww.

back when my grandparents owned a little neighborhood grocery store, they hired this old lady that lived down the street. i always kept wondering why she was taking bottles of sprite to the bathroom. i was in the kitchen (which is adjacent to the employees' restroom) cleaning, and bent down to pick something up. i forgot that there was a hole in the bottom of the door and i saw the lady sitting on the toilet with a bottle of sprite in her...uh...vagina.

i swear i coulda went blind that day. awful. horrible. sickening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit