Convention Tomorrow...

by freemindfade 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I like StrongH's suggestion that outa fight the boredom for awhile in an almost complete waste of time for living your real life. You have my sincere condolences my friend and my you live long and prosper and find your true self through all this mess.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Shoot, with an iPad you can plan an entire vacation, research sites to see, and even buy the airplane tickets and book your bed and breakfast stays. Sounds like a fun project for the day to me!

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    Where will it be? Is it Long Beach California???
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    You could have volunteered to be a car park attendant - and missed everything!
  • honest
    honest
    Pour vodka in a empty water bottle. That should make you cope 😉
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    it must be close to torture sitting uncomfortably, steaming hot, dressed in completely unsuitable clothing, at the annual boasting session of a DC. If I recall I'm approaching the 20th year I've not been to one! my advice is go for plenty of walks, keep very well hydrated, , get a Kindle, find a nice area where you can have a nap, sad thing is that young children have to endure this,
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Blondie. I know what you mean.

Broke back most days I am living my life. I have to step out of it into this crappola for wifey. Uh. Wish I could hybernate through it. That is sad.

Faye with the amount of time these things waste I feel like I could plan a trip to Mars.

Hardtobeme

other coast

the searcher until a year ago I was always attendant. But 1. I no longer report time so... and two parking is a death sentence where I am. It's hotter than the gates of witness hell.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I hope you're finding ways to survive fmf! It's convention lunchtime right now. Yumyum. Rabbit food, or you have an icebox I hope?

Someone told me they found the old brand of convention Danishes at smart and final, it's the ONE thing I miss about conventions. I've got to get to smart and final!

• user100
    user100
    At the convention in Lowell right now! It's great!! Beautiful assembly!!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

The drama is awful on so many levels I can't even get into yet. Wow. Nauseating.

pretty much trying to ridicule skeptics. And does a piss poor job. The part with three women having a debate the one with faith in jesus looks like a loony moron. I wonder of that backfired on any in people. If not they really need to bottom out their powers of intellectual honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit