Convention Tomorrow...

by freemindfade 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Kill me...

It's hard to put into words just how badly I do no want to sit through this 3 days of Bull $hit

I will appreciate any and all words of condolence, humorous, serious, or otherwise

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

I do not envy you...

I would take a list of the most popular logical fallacies and try to start counting them. Maybe make a bingo game out of it.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    hahaha fallacy bingo! that is awesome, I am sure i'd jump up and scream bingo in the first 10 minutes! Excellent my friend, very creative.
  • the comet
    the comet
    Mine starts tomorrow as well...memorial coliseum Portland Oregon. Anybody else going to be there?
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    My pleasure, freemindfade... Here is one you might be able to use... (https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/pdf/FallaciesPoster24x36.pdf)
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Wish I was we could tell whoever we are with that we have a assignment then disappear for some beers
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Can you fake sick? Actually, you likely won't have to fake it.

Get yourself outside... " fresh air" to help you feel better. :-)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yea, I hate faking anything usually I'll just be like "I gotta walk around..."

Honestly I don't think next year I'll do this, using my kaizen fade approach I will shave friday off next year

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The problem is they use the same tired ones over and over and over and over lol. Someone put a jw.org logo on this thing

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Walk around outside most of the day(s). Sleep in the car while pretending to listen to the program on the radio.

Here's a better idea: just don't go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit