Convention Tomorrow...

by freemindfade 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @freemind......just be glad that mobil devices are accepted......hey you can hang out with us here...while your there! ! ! Yaaaaaaay ; )
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

My condolences. When I was still thinking I'd end up going this year I was 100% going to bring a flask and spend almost the whole time walking around in the halls (too hot to venture outside in a suit). I'm on call 24x7 for work, and last year I had a few "work emergencies" haha. I didn't actually play bingo, but last year I did set out to identify all the fallacies. I quickly gave up though because they'd string so many together that I couldn't keep up.

Start complaining about the seats early, and use it as an excuse to get up and walk around. Spend more time out of the seat each day. Or you can always claim to be filling in for a friend that couldn't make his assignment, then just be hazy on who the friend is and what the assignment is.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Our convention this year is across the street from a golf course....very tempting.
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Record the saturday afternoon interview of parents (shunning video).
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Daniel1555
    Well I will do my best... just text me and wake me when its the time lol
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Open up whatever mobile device/laptop you can or use a legal pad. Pretend you are taking notes. Start this sentence "June 19, 2015 was the last Jehovah's Witnesses Convention I ever attended. And, this is what happened next...". Start writing the story of your life from tomorrow on. Who knows? Maybe it will someday be a bestseller. I'd sure would buy a copy.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

My life actually might be a best seller someday... I've got some stories

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I feel for you : (

I have to go next weekend, to some crappie place in Ar, extra cheap trade show / Flea Market type building, with really sad chairs, with no wiggle room! I can't afford it, very close to being totally broke, but no we have to throw $600 down the drain : (

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Dude that sucks. You got it worse than me for sure.
  • blondie
    blondie

My last meeting was the Saturday of a circuit assembly.....just told hubby this was it, take me home. I don't even listen to the tapes people post on here. Once I hear the familiar sound and vocabulary

So walking around sounds good. Or put in earphones and do schedules, lists, plans, on your I-pad? Bullshit bingo can work.

But any meetings are out for me, no memorial, funerals, weddings, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit