CHILD MOLESTATION & THE GAY AGENDA - PART 1

by Perry 64 Replies latest members adult

• Perry
    Perry

Joel says:

Presenting non-factual information does not help protect kids. It muddies the water and disallows us from understanding pedophilia so that it can be minimized in our society.

Joel, you did not prove any of the sources in the paper false. Could it be because the quotes were accurate? If they are true, then as you have said, that would disgust you. I'm glad. I believe they are true, and as such, expose a significant way in which child molesters are trying to mainstream their agenda; namely aligning themselvews with gays.

Your reasoning is extremely faulty. I was a Jehovah's Witness for 30 years. To my knowledge, I never met a child molester. Does that mean that Bill Bowen "muddies the water" or "disallows us from understanding pedophilia"? The exact opposite is true. He has performed a valuable public service and drawn attention to stupid policies by the leadership. Surely you would agree with that right? If so,why do you take offense when someone else cites leaders in the gay community who strongly appear to be guilty of similar indiscretions?

Are you really interested in child victims of molestation occuring in the gay community; or are you just upset someone would dare question some gay leadership?

That sounds like gross hypocrisy. I appreciated your thoughts and look forward to anything you might provide that can disprove the facts in the paper.

• Perry
    Perry

Southland,

I think we are in basic agreement with the numbers.

I was also glad to see your outrage at the very public way molesters are trying to align themselves with the gay movement/rights agenda. If NAMBLA had spoken at the S.W. Conference of Southern Baptists, and many of the churchs leadership showed their support for pedophilia, would you be just as unconcerned?

Again, splitting hairs at the expense of children..............what compassion.

• Perry
    Perry

Crazy151drinker says:

To attempt to insinuate that their is some GAY 'Agenda' to molest kids is sick.

To all my doe-eyed, hyper-critical, protectors of the left wing cause: Let me just say, for the record that I am shocked to see so many cry foul when a religious organization fails to protect children but when members of your own camp not only fails to protect, but provides a vehicle for the furthering and integrating the sick practice of child molestation in the larger society! Ashamed you should be!

Of course I'b be happy to cry "sensalationalism" along with you if:

a. the largest trafficked gay web-site didn't advertise a child molestation organization.

b. all gay functions and parades banned child molesters.

c. molesters posing as gay leaders were condemned and banned from responsibilities.

d. gay publications didn't allow sympathy and a platform for the molesters.

• Perry
    Perry

Looks like even newspapers with an obvious/expected gay agenda are not backing away from tackling this sensitive subject.

Everyone knows that the mainstream newspapers by and large lean to the left. I'm not surprised at all that they would commend a gay for writing about the molestation by his "heterosexual" father. By the way, why do you characterize him as hetero when, if you are male, clearly indicates that he is at least bi-sexual? Isn't that mis-leading? Why not just say, my bisexual father molested me? Is it because you have a penchant for attacking heterosexuals when what you should morally be doing is condemning molesters, regardless of their sexual orientation? Does your book do that? I bet it doesn't or else you would have already mentioned it.

When you develop some ethics and empathy for the victims regardless of sexual tastes, and highlight that in a book, that will be the day I'll gladly read it.

Your book is already smacking of disinguineness and hypocrisy.

• COMF
    COMF
    You have displayed an unorthodox affinity

Ooh, eight syllables in two words! Well done! Now tell me what's unorthodox about it.

for saying nothing with the least amount of words.

Preferable to your attempts at obfuscation through misapplication of multisyllabic words (see above), were it only true.

Go back to your utopian world

I would have to leave my world before I could go back to it.

my friend

Wrong.

or take a position and back it up.

I already took one. I said, "The fact is, Perry, if you believe what you posted, you are an idiot. If you don't believe it, you're a troll."

You then attempted to misrepresent what I said with a collection of false implications culminating with, "But to call me an idiot for highlighting a very vocal, albeit small group of child molesters who consider themselves part of the gay/lesbian community, is irresponsible at best and completely close-minded at worst."

As can be seen from my words, I did not call you an idiot for highlighting a group of child molesters (which you have not done; you have merely slandered another group). I did, however, say that if you believe what you posted, you are an idiot, which, if you do, you are. If not, you are a troll.

You have done little beyond slinging empty insinuations around at whoever wanders within range. I suggest you tend to your own position rather than worrying about mine.

Edited by - COMF on 31 July 2002 23:55:19

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Whoa Perry! Your response to my last post is way too personal for me. I don't "fight" with people, verbably or physically. Even though I was raised by the master of all forms of abuse (I call him tri-sexual--but he tried anything not once but several times), I've chosen a different path.

My father would demand that everyone here listen, agree, convert, etc. etc. No room for individual thought. (want proof? read his letter: http://www.fatherstouch.com/molester.htm)

I still respect your right to express yourself, but I feel this dialogue has digressed to name calling, so I'm outta this thread.

PS. I don't want anyone to read my book that doesn't want to, and I feel I should respond to your comment:

When you develop some ethics and empathy for the victims regardless of sexual tastes, and highlight that in a book, that will be the day I'll gladly read it. Your book is already smacking of disinguineness and hypocrisy.

I tell the story of my siblings' abuse as well as my own: 3 boys, 1 girl. My two brothers are heterosexual, my sister is a lesbian.

• COMF
    COMF

disinguineness

Can we get a definition, Perry?

• Perry
    Perry

Again not posting anything of substance. Yawn.

• Perry
    Perry

morrisamb said:

Joelbear is right. You don't have to worry about the majority of us queerfolk.

Again, I don't think I'm being unfair here. Simply ignoring what is going on and offering an excuse by saying the above IS hypocritical.

Do you think the majority of witnesses are molesters. I didn't think so. Should we expose policies that make it easier for the molesters. Of course. Does this moral standard only apply to JW's, Catholics? Certainly not.

Again, your sympathy for victims is overwhelming.

• joelbear
    joelbear

A large percentage of nurses are pedophiles.

A large percentage of school teachers are pedophiles.

A large percentage of mothers are pedophiles.

A large percentage of Asians are pedophiles.

A large percentage of Canadians are pedophiles.

Perry, please disprove any of these statements.

If you can't disprove them, then of course they are true.

sheesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit