CHILD MOLESTATION & THE GAY AGENDA - PART 1

by Perry 64 Replies latest members adult

• Perry
    Perry

I did a little surfing on the net and came back with this. While it appears most gay publications either condemns child molestion or is silent on the matter, there does seem to be a definite foot hold within the community. This is the first I have heard of it.

The little research I did seems to dispel some wide spread conspiracy and makes many of the writers' conclusions seem unfairly inflamatory.

However, any element, however small, within a community who are willing to tolerate their articles and give them a platform to promote sex between minors and adults is sick!

If we accepted sexual behaviour between children and adults, we would be far more able to protect our children from abuse and exploitation than we are now."

~ Jane Rule, lesbian feminist. "Teaching Sexuality"
      in Flaunting It, Vancouver, New Star Press, 1982.

"Pederasty and Homosexuality" Transcript of a speech in honor of Mexico City's Lesbian and Gay Cultural Week, by one of NAMBLA's founders, David Thorstad. More than 600 people showed up for the talk: standing room only, and many had to be turned away.

- "Pederasty is the main form that male homosexuality has acquired throughout Western civilization - and not only in the West! Pederasty is inseparable from the high points of Western culture - ancient Greece and the Renaissance".

"In those cases where children do have sex with their homosexual elders... I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity... or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. ... And unlike girls or women forced into rape or traumatized, most gay men have warm memories of their earliest and early sexual encounters; when we share these stories with each other, they are invariably positive ones."

~ Larry Kramer, writer and founder of the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT-UP),
      in Reports from the Holocaust, New York: St. Martin's Press, 1991.

"NAMBLA Walks With Me." Gay Pride Parade, 1986.

~ Harry Hay, pioneering gay activist (founder, Mattachine Society and Radical Faeries).

"Those who oppose intergenerational sex believe that a kid's life is ruined if he or she has sex with an older person. Exactly what takes place is irrelevant"... - ~ Cris Guttierrez

writing in Frighten the Horses, San Francisco, Issue # 10, (Fall, 1992).

"I would have been so much happier as an adolescent if NAMBLA had been around when I was 9, 10, 11, 12, 13".

~ Samuel R. Delany, noted science fiction writer,
    Queer Desires Forum, New York City, June 25, 1994.

JIM KEPNER

Jim Kepner, pioneering gay activist, journalist and founder of the International Gay and Lesbian Archives, addressing NAMBLA's General Membership Conference

Kepner's career as a founder of today's gay movement began at 19 years of age when he learned that many of our cultural heroes -- such as Sappho, Socrates, Francis Bacon, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Walt Whitman, and Oscar Wilde -- were all part of a vital gay tradition. Click here to read Kepner's own story.

Kepner recognized that boy-lovers play an important role in gay history, which he outlined at NAMBLA's General Membership Conference in 1986. He said, "Too many in our movement, victims themselves of prejudice and discrimination, pass those hatreds and fears to drag queens, pedophiles, bisexuals, leather men and women, transsexuals, and many other minorities within our community. We talk nicely about diversity, but practicing it is more difficult." His statement has been widely quoted on the internet. As a gay historian, Kepner also recognized the importance of Walter Breen's work, Greek Love (published under the pseudonym, J. Z. Eglinton).

Although his health was fading, Kepner marched the entire parade route for the Spirit of Stonewall march in New York City in 1994 with NAMBLA and 10,000 others to affirm the unity of all lesbian, bisexual, transgendered and gay people against oppression.

"When I was 12 and 13 years old I would have joined NAMBLA in a minute, because I knew I was gay and I wanted to go out and get laid, not just read The Gay Mystique all my life; I needed personal contact. - ~ Scott O'Hara, publisher and editor of STEAM magazine.
    Spirit of Stonewall Press Conference, Stonewall Bar,

Greenwich Village, New York City, June 24, 1994.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Pederasts are a sick nation unto themselves. Homosexuals have nothing to do with them, except that the pederasts are supposedly humans.

Perry, while I genuinely give you the benefit of the doubt, I think that you need to brush up on your sexuality....gay men/women are not pedophiles, and NAMBLA does not speak for all gay mne/women.

PS. I'm not gay or lesbian, so I have no real concerning interest in the issue.

ash

• Perry
    Perry

COMF,

Besides ignoring the material and commenting on that; you are upset that I brought up a controversial subject. I wasn't aware that group think was in vogue. I certainly learned a thing or two from the comments and the material as well. I thought that's what forumns were about.

As far as relevancy goes, child abuse issues have dominated this board raising the awareness about child safety. That's a good thing.

I certainly don't mind the strong, even heated opinions. But to call me an idiot for highlighting a very vocal, albeit small group of child molesters who consider themselves part of the gay/lesbian community, is irresponsible at best and completely close-minded at worst.

• ISP
    ISP

Perry, I think you maybe playing a game here but do you agree that paedophilia and paedophile protection are the issues, certainly as the WTS is concerned? Do you agree that homosexuality is a minor 'problem' within the WTS as oppose to some belief systems that insist on celibacy of the clergy? If you were to remove homosexuality from the WTS do you think the child abuse would stop?

When you know the answers to these questions you will know what is important to 'us'.

ISP

• Perry
    Perry

TeeJay,

Points well taken.

I don't mind taking the fire to bring out something that might be stinky. I was certainly under no illusions about the passionate responses I'd get. Most were instructive. Others missed the point in my opinion. Through the eyes of others we have a better perspective of our invironment. We all now know where some molesters are hiding.

Personally, I'm outraged that the promoters of child molestation have infiltrated the gay/lesbian community to whatever degree, just as I would be of any other community.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Perry, let me state that I am not upset with your posting. I totally disagree with the findings of this alleged study. Last I heard, pedophiles that are gay are treated as any other pedophile. Regardless of orientation, they are sickos that sould be dealt with, swiftly and drastically. That some may be using the gal/lesbian platform does not condemn all others.

Personally, I can't stand the KKK and white supremacists and what they stand for. But I cannot blame all of Christianity for their existence either.

Personally, I don't think any group should be granted special or extra privileges just because of race or orientation. By the same token, they should not be denied any either. But, that is just me. I feel if you really checked in with the gay community, you would find they are less supportive of this NAMBLA group than you think. That the media and right wingers grant them so much attention brings them more to light than the rest of the majority of the gay community, who abhors pedophelia.

If you really want to know, get ahold of some gays and seek their opinions. I had hoped some our gay posters would have chimed in by now, but maybe they are busy or maybe they are just sick and tired of being attacked.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL
    I had hoped some our gay posters would have chimed in by now, but maybe they are busy or maybe they are just sick and tired of being attacked.

Lew,

What you said.

Brian

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Perry, I am a gay male and I was sexually abused, so I was more than a little interested in your post!

Oh my god is this an exellent thread. I have been writing about my experience about being sexually abused by my former JW heterosexual peodophile father for years. Do you know what communities have given me the least support? JW's and gays!!! Not all mind you, but overall in each group.

Both have hinted that I am some whiny little brat. "Get over it." "Quit complaining." "Not that again!" Do you know who agrees with them. My molester father. To just shortly quote my now "born-again Christian" father's recent public letter (http://www.fatherstouch.com/molester.htm) :

"Donald is a Homosexual, and as such, he has committed sodomy with a multitude of men, more than you could number, ...His present "partner" is one of numerous other ones...... Homosexuality, though so readily accepted in Society today is nevertheless a filthy, immoral lifestyle, that isnt too different and is just as morally degrading, as the sexual deviation of my past.... that what Donald condemned of his father (and rightly so), he is actively practicing as an adult."

He also condemns my sister (who was his victim and is also gay) and then goes on to describe "Dillying in rectums and chewing on genitals"

I can assure everyone my sister and I had more sex as a child then we've ever had as adult "sodomites" as my molester calls us.

I think there is a warped focus on homosexuals in the subject of peodophilia. Maybe that's partly why there are some gays who do not come out and speak against sexual abuse. I've spoken to over 1000 victims in 20 years and I can tell you the percentage of their abusers who weren't living heterosexual lives is less than 1%. Coincidence?

I do not know why you brought up this threat, but I do know of gays who poo poo sexual abuse between men and boys/teenagers. Unfortunately they have their heterosexual counterpart.

• Perry
    Perry

No game here ISP. Just taking the heat for exposing the banner some child molesters are marching under. As I recall, Bowen took alot of heat too for exposing a pedeophile paradise. Can you imagine the out cry if they would try to ingriate themselves to any other group? This is their best hope for legal recognition and they know it.

If they do succeed in gaining enough political clout to lower the age of consent to 12 for sex with an adult, as they already have in the Netherlands, I supposse you won't mind the defense attorney building a defense around whether or not he/she liked it?

I'm sorry that you don't feel the issue is important. I didn't join this board to win friends and influence people. I think many are interested in seeing things looming on the horizon before it is in their face. Lowering the age of consent to age 12 would be a travesty in my opinion. Knowing what some molesters are up to is of great public service.

Edited by - Perry on 28 July 2002 20:15:13

Edited by - Perry on 28 July 2002 20:17:39

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Morrisamb,

Your experience was illuminating..... Thank You. I would expect people who are comfortable with their sexuality to act responsibly. So your experience with victums would not have surprised me yesterday. Today, I've been made to think twice. In retrospect it still makes sense. Most of the posters here believe sexual preference and molestaion are exclusive of one another. And, that the evidence we do see is really just molesters posing as discriminated against gays.

Sounds like a valid argument to me. Just one problem though.

but I do know of gays who poo poo sexual abuse between men and boys/teenagers. Unfortunately they have their heterosexual counterpart.

It is the banner of discriminated gays that some molesters are marching under and they are actively involved in lowering the age of consent....down to age 12 if possible. Would you agree our gay and lesbian citizens have a communal responsibility to show their outrage just as the hetero community would if they were soliciting their support?

Edited by - Perry on 28 July 2002 19:59:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit