Please welcome this new member..... thanks

by LyinEyes 33 Replies latest jw friends

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hello Pretender; SO glad you that you have found us-now we can get to know you !

I hope you stay around to get and give some information/help/support or advice.

Termite XX

• NewWay
    NewWay

Welcome Pretender! I look forward to hearing you story.

Kind regards.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

HELLO PRETENDER,

Welcome. I can remember that anxious moment when I finally hit the "post" key for my first participation here. Glad you have come along.

You got a great welcome from JanH who is one of the oldest poster in the JW cyber world. While I think of myself as new, I don't know most of the new-er posters on this board. I feel like I just met Lyineyes and WildTurkey. I have never met NewWay or Sadie, so welcome to you both.

And all you others who are lurking as I did for months before risking my imagined theocratic standing to join in the discussion, WELCOME. When you are comfortable, despite the whims of the institutions of men, God does not condemn the search for knowledge then it is your great opportunity to also chat with friends.

Jst2laws

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Pretender, you will like these folks, just stay away from JanH he will corrupt you. lol

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome pretender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hello Pretender- welcome. My there are so many new ones coming on board it is really uplifting.

I have only been posting here for a couple of months I think. Time goes by when one has fun.

Again welcome.

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Pretender,

Are you a real pretender or someone that's pretending to be a pretender?

Either way, Welcome to the board.

neyank

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

"Into the cool of the evening...strolls the Pretender..."

Welcome Pretender, looking forward to reading your posts.

HS

• ugg
    ugg

welcome.....i am new here also.....it is a place where people will not hurt you,,,but will show

understanding.....no punishment here....no guilt or shame....feel free to vent......

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome, Pretender!

I'm looking forward to meeting Lyin' and WT in Dallas in about 10 days! Lucky you, to know them already.

Maybe between then and now you'll post a little bit about yourself. Sure hope to get to know you better.

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit